having a little setback today

greywolf
Feeling like a failure, mum? This i...
Feeling like a failure, mum? This is what you need to hear

I miss my ex alot today. I don't know what happened. I was doing so well. Maybe it's just a bad day. Sundays have always been the worst for me.

Sometimes it's not that I miss her. I just miss the feeling of having someone.

I guess I'm just lonely today. *sigh

:sad:

I miss my ex alot today. I don't know what happened. I was doing so well. Maybe it's just a bad day. Sundays have always been the worst for me.

Sometimes it's not that I miss her. I just miss the feeling of having someone.

I guess I'm just lonely today. *sigh

I know exactly how you feel. Sundays are the worst for me too, and I try to keep my mind busy with other thoughts. Like you I miss my ex very much, but at the same time I am missing having someone.

I look forward to Mondays when I can be at work during the week. Come weekends; I tend to hate them and dread them.

You cannot force yourself not to miss her, just allow yourself to get on with things, and it will get easier in time.

I completely understand you greywolf, weekends can be so hard.

What helps me is to make plans for the weekend, as much as possible (even though all I wanted was to stay in bed and cry). Last weekend I was actualy alright just chilling at home but before that I made sure to stay busy at the weekends. It helped a lot. Something to fill that void cause I used to spend all weekend with him and at first I was terrifiend when the weekend came unlike everyone around me who were so happy it was time for fun. It was very depressing but its all part of getting used to yourself as an individual and not part of a couple. And it actually can be a lot of fun. Especially if you try new things in your life, anything really

We just have to get used to not being part of a couple for a while...its part of our healing and we'll come out stronger and wiser about who to give our free time to in the future. Big hug

I hear all of you. Weekends are very hard, because you are used to spending time with him/her, and then suddenly, you are at home doing nothing again. It's very easy to fall into the trap of thinking about him/her when there's nothing to do and you are feeling sad and lonely.

I am in the same place as all of you.

We need to make plans, spend time with the family and friends, explore new hobbies, go for a walk, go to the gym, read, watch a movie, etc. Get out of the house sometimes.

Archived