Should I See Her?

civilservant
She's Not Texting Me Like She U...
She's Not Texting Me Like She Used To

So I’m in a tough situation. After 2 months of NC with the ex (Broke up 7 months ago) we talked on the phone yesterday morning. I think when two people have a connection it never really dies, and soon enough we were laughing and joking with each other as we always did before.

We were speaking for 45 minutes, and covered many topics about what we had got up to over the last 7 months. We agreed that we’d meet for a coffee and catch up, and then she said “You seem happier, calmer, I’m really pleased for you”

She still tells me things she tells no other, things about how her dad is and how she’s feeling. She even told me a random story about how her ex before me is rather depressed, and she told him to go and see the doctor. Things that she really needant tell me, but she still continues to do so.

So I’m not sure if I should see her. I would still really like us to get back together, but I know that she never ever second guesses her own decisions. I also know that I would rather be her friend than be nothing at all as I was for so long. There is still a part of me though that thinks perhaps she wants to feel me out, see what I’m like now, and if it can be worked upon maybe we could.

It’s crazy I know, I’m just really looking for other peoples opinions here.

ahh man, i really hate to say this, b/c i KNOOW its not its just totally not what u want to here, but its definitely not a good idea. you will probably do it anyway. i hope you are strong enough to be able to have coffee with her without falling in love again

this comment would make me ill "You seem happier, calmer, I’m really pleased for you”

my anger wants to say "of course I'm happier... I'm around people who don't hurt me... and I'm over the one person that did"

I know you probably want to go... I've been guilty of that in the past... but what's the point, ugggh.

Archived