Girls where are they haha

Bkoguy07

Man, I'm just wondering where are all the girls out there who are looking for a casual relationship nothing super serious. My last girlfriend was controlling and jealous and mean so I had to get outa that. I mean with my major the girls aren't exactly any around. I'm just wondering where I can find some casual women (no hoes lol) I dont really party or anything like that. I havent dated since march even though there have been girls who have been interested I just kinda blew them off. (hesitant to be with another girl after that last wild one)... man I dont really know where this post is going I guess I'm just kinda venting? haha

Lots of girls want something casual... in fact most people do at the start of a relationship. most people dont' want to jump into something serious right away, so I say there are loads of girls out there like that. just go find them

finding them might be the hard part. i am at college but i'm always doing work and i don't really party much but i guess i could keep a better eye out

i guess with a lot of young gf's (and this goes for guys too) they'll get attached really easily b.c they're young and inexperienced and can get all gooey over one kiss. hahaha. im a young female and want something casual too. heaps more fun that way!! bring it!! hehehe. yeah man, we're around for a good time and a laugh. just get jiggy with it/

Archived