Muscles

Mr SIBLEY

Hello again. Basically I just have one question for the ladies on ENA. Basically do you like well built guys? I started doing weights about 6 months ago and now I have pretty well toned muscles.

I spoke to a girl and she said she didn't like my six pack, due to it being "unnatural".

So basically do you like muscular guys or do you prefer any other builds?

About me yeah. Nice to know not every girl would find me hideous.

of course not. being fit is attractive. it's just that guys who try too hard don't feel good to us. some muscles are of course great. i had an ex who had a six-pack, kind of like the guy's picture i posted, not too cut but just really nice and healthy. it felt nice. but i've also touched (not inappropriately lol) REALLY fit guys and it felt like rocks.

i think it's nice to look at a well-built guy, but i usually prefer a guy who has nice big arms to a six pack. i don't generally go for guys who are obsessed with lifting weights and going to the gym. i rather go for a guy who cares less about his appearance and more about his brain.

but the big arms i love because i love how they feel when he hugs me!

i think it's nice to look at a well-built guy, but i usually prefer a guy who has nice big arms to a six pack. i don't generally go for guys who are obsessed with lifting weights and going to the gym. i rather go for a guy who cares less about his appearance and more about his brain.

but the big arms i love because i love how they feel when he hugs me!

i agree, i prefer big arms (doesn't have to be very "muscular") to the 6 pack...a 6 pack is nice but i don't look for that in a guy...my boyfriend has nice big arms but a bit of a tummy. i don't mind, i can sleep on it lol.

I'd prefer it, if people look at who I am as a person. The girl said she liked my personality etc. But said that the whole muscle thing is "unnatural". Made me wonder.

Heeeeeey, my ex-ex is from Peterborough, England!

Anyway...like I was saying before, I could fall for a non well built guy who can suck a tennis ball through a racket over a well built guy who is dumber than his foot. Looks DO help, but a great personality is essential.

I'd prefer it, if people look at who I am as a person. The girl said she liked my personality etc. But said that the whole muscle thing is "unnatural". Made me wonder.

I am a natural amateur bodybuilder and people tell me I am big all the time, but I have never had a girl or anyone tell me I looked "unnatural" and get turned off by it ... you've been lifting for 6 months ... you are just beginning and unless you are on heavy drugs and have perfect genetics along with the perfect routine and nutrition plan, there is no way you look remotely close to "unnatural"... maybe this girl likes twigs or obese guys?

Don't worry about it. Bodybuilding, if your like me, is a lifestyle most people will never understand. Most men do not have the dedication and commitment to get involve in such a sport and stay consistent, so they get jealous and girls just don't get it. IF YOU LIKE IT, CONTINUE IT...THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT.

I know you asked for ladies to respond, but most of the ladies I run into don't like it. I have about 10-15 more lbs to reach my weight goal and when I tell girls this they look at me like I'm crazy. "Any bigger and you'd break me in half" "You're already big as it is" "That'll be too big" and so on, and I'd say I'm a smaller guy. Used to bug me that most women are going to be turned off by my dedication to the sport, but as yates said, do it for yourself.

And yeah yates, people definitely don't understand the lifestyle. I hear ya. Most tell me I'm obsessed, to me it's just commitment.

I agree with Yates. I have been lifting for some time and take pride that it takes alot of work to get to where I am. I never have been told I look unnatural but have been complemented many times on arms, calfs, and my broad shoulders

Currently lifting has been my sole source of happiness really. I went through a break up with my gf of 4 years and It shook me up. Lifting is one place that I can forget about her, school, work, etc.

But continue lifting and doing what your doin. Hell 6 months in and you get comments like that you must have some good genes lol.

But it is interesting to see how many women responded that it really doesnt matter to them, I was surprised.

i can honestly care less about a guys body, just as long as he has good hygeine.

i also def dont want a guy who cares more about how he looks than i do... maybe that was part of what she meant.

I weightlift to stay healthy. I'm not one of those guys who obsesses with my body or appearance.

I work out on a daily basis, and so I'm around all different sizes of men all the time with their shirts off, or atleast so I can tell. I like a guy who is big, who looks like he can protect me. But not overly built, I don't like a guy who looks like he takes steroids for a living. At the place where I work out, there are a lot of body builders. Though, I do thing some of them are attractive, I only really find the guys who just do it to get in shape a little without all that "big man" build (as I call it). Haha

Muscular guys are nice. It just makes me a bit insecure I guess to have a super muscly guy which is why I don't tend to go for them much.. Or err.. maybe it's that I just haven't had any great experiences with guys who are muscular so far.

I don't mind a muscular guy of course, it's always a plus if he has a great personality/is a good bf and also has them. But usually I tend to go for the average builty guys (I pay more attention to faces).

Out of curiosity, how tall are you and what is your bodyweight? I think most girls prefer the guys who appear in Men's Health mags instead of the Muscle and Fitness. Or men with surfer builds.

lol! A six-pack unnatural? It's not like you paint it on or something...

I don't mind my men having a bit of a stomach or whatever, but muscles are definitely pretty! I love a man with a defined tricep.

I love you for that statement. It's nice to actually hear a woman say that, I don't hear it often. Especially a tricep, of all muscles, sounds like you know what to appreciate, lol.

I'll say again, being a hunk will only get you so far. The friend I have who is least happy with himself is also the most muscular. He's awful in relationships. Admittedly, he can almost always find a woman who's willing to risk him...

Archived