Should I believehis excuses or he just doesnt want to commit?

Buttterfly

• 4 weeks later...

well.. i have moved out and he still doesnt know. he could have found out many times if he bothered to come to 'our place' and not find reasons all the time not to. today though i told him it is over and i decided as of TODAY to move out. his answer offended and saddened me. he was like 'but.. you have nowhere to go, where do you think you;re going??'. i tild him ill figure something out., thank god i FIGURED something out up to now. he then asked for a chance and i told him plenty of chances with actions not words. but i doubt he';ll ever follow up hah. then i asked him if he'll contribute to the remainding rent for a month and he told me no, since i decided to move out. which proves i was smart to sneak out like this. then he resorted to verbal abuse. im so glad i listened to my gut instinct and played him. he is so no worth it.

• 5 weeks later...

Ex contacting me,afterall the begging,abusive talk, ignoring me, first time today he called me and sang my song, calmer than ever. BAsically all I ever told him was true, it has alwaysbeen his fault, he realized he doesnt wanna lose me and is prepared to put in all the hard work to get me back, no pressure on me, bla bla bla. He was at his diplomatic peak, I have never seen him like that. I told him whatever, I am over and done and not even holding remorse on him, as he really hurt me etc. He took it all took it well and said he;ll do everythign he can to fix us. I told him if he lays me a red carpet and makes it all easy for me with actions not words , then I Might look his way, but no guarantee as it;s hard to trust him. I also told him I have started to date others and he;d better get his life too as now he;s ranked much lower than the people I am dating. He took it calmly and told me he will fight bla bla. well I know these are only words and I definitely know better since I really moved on as hard as it has been but..... it's that stupid fantasy again that i wanted to believe while i was with him, it's getting fed again. i dont want to fall ina atrap, but has any of you got back with a crap ex that has -meanwhile- changed his ways? So curious

Archived