Looking for someone to have sex with

Cationic

I've been single for a while now and although I don't quite miss having a boyfriend, I really miss the sex. I am wondering, what's the safest way to find someone that would like to have sex with no strings attached. I'm not interested in meeting anybody from a club or a bar either. I'm completely new at this and I'm not even sure if this is the right route to go but for the past few months, my sexual frustration has been killing me. I just want someone that just wants to have sex and nothing else.

I am sure there are people around you that you could ask. Maybe even try a hook up website. There are some for just that.

Could you suggest one? The thought of putting myself out there is kind of out of my character but it's come to a point where I just cant contain it anymore. I am afraid of meeting creepy people and I would really like to play it safe so would going on a hook up website be better than going out to meet some one in person?

to be honest would be about the same. At a bar you can at least see the person your talking too. Online you don't know who they really are. Maybe just make yourself happy for now? as for what websites, sorry I do not go on them so all I can say is google something like sex hook ups or sex date maybe.

There are lots of different websites...Lavalife has the intimate section etc but I don't think I would recommend any of that because there is a lot of risk involved both for your physical and emotional safety...

Do you not think you can go without sex? are you male or female? Can you not pleasure yourself till you find someone worthwhile to be with?

It doesn't even have to be a hook up site. There are free dating websites out there and if you are honest in what you are looking for when you set up your profile, you will eventually get what you want.

I hate to stereotype: But there are ALOT of men out there looking for just that. No strings! and I am sure you can find one.

Could you suggest one? The thought of putting myself out there is kind of out of my character but it's come to a point where I just cant contain it anymore. I am afraid of meeting creepy people and I would really like to play it safe so would going on a hook up website be better than going out to meet some one in person?

I think meeting someone online just for booty call, could be more riskier then meeting someone in person... gauging the person is so much better when you are in person.. there could be potential lies and cover up thru the internet...

how old are you if i may ask... you could use other social networks to meet people and possible meet for coffee and see where it goes...

Doing what you are planning on doing it is pretty much a given that you could potentially meet someone creepy. Playing it safe would mean pleasuring yourself and just dealing with it. Using the term "playing it safe" when referring to running out to find someone who wants a casual sexual encounter is an oxymoron (a contradiction). If you have any single male friends you could proposition them and get yourself a regular fbuddy. There will be plenty of takers for no-strings attached sex...but you could potentially ruin a friendship if it is taken to the fbuddy level.

I was thinking the same idea recently. i haven't followed it up though. I think someone suggested to me (on here) link removed, though as others above - im not sure how you can make sure someone is safe from that or other sites...as anyone is free to join..... meet in a very public (with a friend possibly also) place on the first meet up??

If you are in a decent sized city, there will be a good network for online dating. Plentyoffish and okcupid are both free and decent sites to put a profile on. I'd also look into match and yahoo personals.

I recommend standard dating sites for your situation b/c I feel they are more legitimate and much safer. For any profile you fill out, you will have an opportunity to say or select exactly what you are looking for. If you are female, you can be subtle and never mention sex. You'll still get plenty of offers. Your approach would be no different than someone looking for a relationship. You just have a different need at this point.

there's no such thing as safe sex. just get yourself a few toys and masturbate.

Masturbation doesnt work too well with me. I want another body, sweat, and heat.

I know how it sounds right now. It probably sounds like I am crazy or desperate. Which either in fact, I'm not.

I dont really have much time to date or be in a relationship. I just want one person to have sex with and that's that.

Masturbation doesnt work too well with me. I want another body, sweat, and heat.

I know how it sounds right now. It probably sounds like I am crazy or desperate. Which either in fact, I'm not.

I dont really have much time to date or be in a relationship. I just want one person to have sex with and that's that.

no you don't sound like any of those. i'm sure everyone has gone through those things. i know i have. it's just that your health is so important and i don't think it's worth the risk. i know quite a few people who got stds even though they used a condom. it's obviously up to you, what you choose to do with your body but i thoguht i'd put it out there.

I would like a lot of things...but sometimes we just have to accept that we can't always get what we want...and we make do...that's just life.

I've been single for a while now and although I don't quite miss having a boyfriend, I really miss the sex. I am wondering, what's the safest way to find someone that would like to have sex with no strings attached. I'm not interested in meeting anybody from a club or a bar either. I'm completely new at this and I'm not even sure if this is the right route to go but for the past few months, my sexual frustration has been killing me. I just want someone that just wants to have sex and nothing else.

HAHA! I know all about the sexual frustration! lmao

no you don't sound like any of those. i'm sure everyone has gone through those things. i know i have. it's just that your health is so important and i don't think it's worth the risk. i know quite a few people who got stds even though they used a condom. it's obviously up to you, what you choose to do with your body but i thoguht i'd put it out there.

No, you're absolutely right. I would never want to contract anything and my health is more important to me than a fbuddy. It's why I'm wondering if there were any safe ways to have sex without that person being a boyfriend.

I think it would be safer to go to a club or bar, then meeting someone for sex through a website. No matter what though, it is risky since you don't know the person, and std's can still be spread with condoms.

I don't think the probabilty of meeting someone with std via a club/bar can be proven to be lower than via a website as club/bars do not vet people that enter them, nor do website memberships.

Doesn't matter whether it is done online or in a bar/club or in church for that matter.

Same approach works. Spend enough time to get to know them prior to screwing their brains out. Have both parties get tested for stds and don't mess around with someone you don't trust.

Simple as pie.

I don't think the probabilty of meeting someone with std via a club/bar can be proven to be lower than via a website as club/bars do not vet people that enter them, nor do website memberships.

I'm saying it's safer because you can see the person and interact with with them in a bar/club...if you meet someone off the net, people lie about what they look like, and you can't see how they are in person until you put all the effort in meeting them. It's too risky... for me anyway.

I've never slept with a stranger..but if I was going to, it wouldn't be with anybody. I'd want to view all my options in person.

Archived