I'm bothered by something my female friend said...

trincitee

My female friend and I have sex a few times a week. After one session last week, she told me something about a guy we both know, an acquaintance of sorts. She said that he is such a loser for having a thin * * * * , and this got me thinking a bit since then.

Do all women have a condescending tone towards less endowed men? But her comment is starting to turn me off her, since i thought she was a person who didn't put others down, but evidently I was wrong. I sometimes think that it's the sexualized society we live in that makes people think like that. That we should all be "on the hunt" to get some and those who don't are losers.

The next time she calls me on my cell phone for me to meet at her apartment for some action, I'm thinking of telling her a white lie and say I'm busy that afternoon...

RUN AWAY! Anyone who disrespects another because of genitalia, esp in the bedroom with someone else is toxic. That poor guy can't control what life gave him.

that's true.

And what's she gonna say about YOU to the next?

LOL! I didn't think of that. lol..

Whenever people bust out this kind of line, I ask them: "So what is it that you say about me behind my back?"

usually takes care of things.

To answer your question, people do talk about this kind of thing. Couldn't give you a percentage... But a good percentage of the population is shallow/cowardly/racist or whatever. No man has the moral authority to judge as such but when you find out that people possess these traits, I think it's okay to avoid them.

Whenever people bust out this kind of line, I ask them: "So what is it that you say about me behind my back?"

usually takes care of things.

To answer your question, people do talk about this kind of thing. Couldn't give you a percentage... But a good percentage of the population is shallow/cowardly/racist or whatever. No man has the moral authority to judge as such but when you find out that people possess these traits, I think it's okay to avoid them.

It's true that some people are * * * * * y and that's just how life is, but I try to steer clear of such people. I like to hang out with positive people, and I thought she was such a person until the other day.

It's true that some people are * * * * * y and that's just how life is, but I try to steer clear of such people. I like to hang out with positive people, and I thought she was such a person until the other day.

True colors.....and don't beat yourself up about judging her personality. Chameleons are amongst us.

Its always unpleasent when you find out that one of your "friends" is toxic waste.

My advice would be to slowly lessen your contact with this s**t. She does indeed have the typical personality of a woman who would sleep around.

You never know what she says about you when shes screwing the other guy.

Either way shes not worth being friends with.

Your a little shocked because you didn't think it would be in her internal make up to be like that... it's understandable.

I found out weeks back that an aquaintance of mine said some pretty hurtful stuff about me, behind my back. Now I don't know this woman all that well, but she has always come off appreciative of people in general, helpful, caring and I think most people that are aquainted with her would be surprised at what a backstabber she can be. I wanted to call her out on it sooooo bad, especially in front of all her 'friends', but decided not to stoop to her level... she really isn't that close to me and what she said didn't make a difference in the long run... so I decided to drop it.. but everytime I see her, I still think -- PHONEY *****!

The reveal of a bad character flaw happens to all of us.... but I wouldn't lie to her.. if what you found out about her upsets you that much... break away from her, otherwise you'll be lying all the time and be bound by them..

Scorpio woman is quiet
Scorpio woman is quiet

Archived