Need Advice A.S.A.P!

jaxie

As some people have read my other personal stories i was dumped sunday Feb. 16, 2003. well after by b/f dumped me he asked to be friends, but i replied that i couldn't i was too hurt at the time and i didn't feel like being friends after break up, my heart was so broken at the time. well i really can't talk to him i'll just start crying once i see him face to face, well i haven't told you but he dumped me while being online. so i haven't really been on the phone with him or in person until tom, which will be on tuesday. but i need advice on how to act in school when he is around?, what do i say when he comes and talks?or should we be friends?and affter it was time to get ofline he replied with i love you, which totally got me to even worse, does this mean he might come back after re realizes the he loves me, or he just said that to play even more with my heart, well the reason he gave me for breaking up was that i wasn't allowed to date so i could only see him in the school and sometimes in the weekends when we would go on dates., which meant lying to my parents. but he said he got tired of not seeing me in the weekends, he could never call me on the phone either so he just said he wanted a girlfriend that he could see when ever he wanted too not when ever i could. well please give me advice a.s.a.p., thanks

Jaxie

ok. i have been reading ur posts. he seems like the type of guy to me who is very manipulative. he enjoys playing games with your feelings, and is pretty good at it. you may not believe me, but you are better off without him. it will be hard, but the worst thing you can do is try to come crawling back. you seem like a very sweet trusting girl, and you should find a good, nice guy. one would be right for you. but do NOT try to get back with this creep, and stay strong no matter how much he says he loves you. all he will do is grind to dust the cracked shards of your heart. good luck

I had a relationship for a year and 2 months on and off. almost all the time he asked to be friends it just hurt me more. don't be friends just let him go even though im giving this advice its hard for me to take it.ur gunna end up going out and getting back together like week after week if u remain friends and especially if he tells u he loves u. my ex kept telling me that and i kept believing him and getting back but in the end its worse for u. hes gunna wanna be with another girl and keep u around just in case. save urself the heartache tell him its too hard ur sorry. sooner or later hes going to run after u if he really loves u just think of it that way. my ex was also tiered of seeing me alot so he would leave me for his friends dont let that happen to u i wouldn't want anybody to go through wat im going through

Jaxie,

You might or might not get back together. I don't know you guys. I do hear once a while that people actually do get back together.

However, in my personal experience that never worked out really good, either. That's why I always go for closure when things don't work out. Staying friends might work, but please be careful that you are not going to get false hope and thus your heart broken more.

I hope this helped for you. I wish you good luck with your healing process.

~ SwingFox ~