Threesomes (a question for the girls)

littlestar

If a guy you were interested in dating had several threesomes would this put you off?

The other question i have if the guy had particiapted in a threesome with another girl and his best male friend and he was still friends to this day with the male friend, would this make u feel awkward knowing him and his mate has "done" the same girl??

to the first question...it would bother me in the fact that I have never experienced one and have a hard time with all of it...understanding what it was like etc...but no to the extent that I wouldn't want to be with him...(my current SO also had a threesome)

and to the second question...ummm...yea it would kind of weird me out lol

It would put me off because I want to be with someone who has the same view of sex as I do, i.e. an expression of love and something I only do when in a solid relationship and in love, never casually.

I think I would be bothered by my boyfriend being close friends with anyone he had had sex with. In this case, I would not be able to get the visual out of my head!

Well....yes and no.

I actually had this conversation with my boyfriend, and we talked everything out rationally. I have a problem with having a threesome with another girl, but not with another guy. I know...that's kinda one-sided, but...that's how I am. And he understood that . We had a nice, mature talk about it.

So it really didn't put me off at all. Neither of us blew up or anything. It's actually kinda nice that he can talk to me about things he fantasizes about, you know? Cause I know I can tell him the same.

Though, if he were to like...just randomly ask me if we could have a threesome with some girl he hangs out with all the time or something....I know I would feel a little weird. Like suspicious.

So...I would say in looking at a guy that has HAD threesomes, it wouldn't really put me off unless I was sure he was gonna pressure me into having one or something.

For me personally... Threesomes are better experienced between non-committing people. Anytime you have a pair that are committed and you introduce a third person, you end up having problems... If you want to experience a threesome do it with ppl you are not emotionally involved with.. Just my two cents.

It depends.. if it was a one time thing I might be okay with it, their past is just that their past however if it's something they made a habit of not sure i'd be able to be with them.

As for the other question, been in a situation sort of like that with my ex. Him and his brother were both with quite a few of the same chics pretty sure they did a few threesomes that they wouldn't admit to even if they did and I was never comfortable with it. Really took a toll on my relationship with him because I never could accept it.

If a guy you were interested in dating had several threesomes would this put you off?

Yes- because I wouldn't ever be doing that and would not want it to be an expectation.

The other question i have if the guy had particiapted in a threesome with another girl and his best male friend and he was still friends to this day with the male friend, would this make u feel awkward knowing him and his mate has "done" the same girl??

I would not really feel akward that they had sex with the same girl, but that it was at the same time. I'd envision a sword fight and I don't think I'd be able to stop myself from laughing.

Well yes and no. I mean I would want someone who has the same idea of sex as me. But then again my boyfriend was a little different in the past, in the case of having sex out of just wanted it, and me out of love which is why i only had one guy before him. Is he wanting to do it again? Cause that would make me uncomfortable cause my ex fiance always tried to get me to do one, and I was not ok with that, made me uncomfortable. Then to the be uncomfortable around the two guys yes lol, that would be a little unusual. Though if thats the past and you like him then it should be no big deal.

As a guy, it wouldn't put me off knowing a female had done a MFM or a FFM.

To each their own views. Some view threesomes disgusting, some view homosexuality disgusting, some view oral sex or even kissing disgusting.... we all have our own views of these things. We will certainly not all agree with each others views. That is unrealistic.

The real challenge is ensuring that your selected partner "shares" your common values and ideals. Many a problem has arisen when the two people don't really communicate about sexuality and find out about things as they progress. Then the "shock" value occurs and people create an unnecessary rift in their relationship. To truly love someone you may want to try and accept them for who they are.

The past is tied with who we are today. Our past experiences shape our views of sexuality, both good and bad. It isn't what a person has done in the past, but more importantly what they took from that.

I personally think it is encouraging that the two friends (males) shared a woman and are still friends today. It is actually a good insight to the type of people they are. Some will choose to see it negatively... some can see the positive. It all comes down to your perspective.

Archived