Complications

Lusif
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this ...
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this First

I've been getting involved with one of my flatmates recently, no one else knows about it. But he's also seeing another girl and I'm jealous. I still want him and I know he still wants me - like today, when I told him I was going back home for the weekend, he seemed disappointed. And he still flirts with me. But I don't wanna waste my time on him unless it's me he prefers. I'm not bothered about awkwardness or anything, it's not been a problem with us. But I have been sort of avoiding him, backing off. Should I just go for it? And why would he get involved with a flatmate unless he thought it was worth the risk/awkwardness? And he's had sex with her, whereas we've not, we do everything else, and hold each other all night etc. Intimate stuff, I guess. Does that mean he respects me more, or has he got bored of me because I didn't initiate sex (though nor did he)?

Yeah, I KNOW he falls into that group of 'guys you should not get involved with'.

I still want him and I know he still wants me

Wants you for what though? If he truly wanted to be wtih you, he wouldn't be having sex with this other girl.

You need to leave him. If you're bent on staying with him, then I say only do it on the condition that he completely cuts away from the other chick. Still, I'd wonder if she even knows about you.

Leaveee him.

thats a hard one to answer. you should know that dating or sleeping with someone that lives that close to you is a no no. if he is the type that you say he is then i would say its your emotions on the line if you get messed over. but remember, you had knowledge of all this so if you let it get any further and get hurt then you only have your self to blame. but on the other hand maybe he is really starting to like you thats why he is taking it slow? who knows.

Thanks for your honesty guys.

He doesn't have a girlfriend. Apparently the girl he's been sleeping with already has a boyfriend.

I don't want a relationship with him, and I enjoy the easy-access thing just as much as he might. It's just the jealousy.

To be honest I feel lonely and I just wanted someone who could take that away, if momentarily.

Okay but you'll be making a bigger mistake. Trying to solve a small problem by jumping into a bigger problem isn't the ans. I don't really want to hear about it if you chose the wrong thing b/c it will make me mad...there is a point where women deserve what they get.

Such a bad idea. I lost one of my best friends over this kind of stuff. There's no good reason for it... Exhibit self-control.

It doesn't always end badly, but the cards are stacked against you. Surely there's another suitable man out there, somewhere.

Archived