P.S. You're hot.

Firiel

Ahhh, no....just having a wee bit of fun....sorry if you felt insulted. I surely don't want anyone to feel lonely! Just have some hope that we can all eventually find such a great catch as Firiel has found. Love you guys!!!

Lol, i'm only playing

I alrdy found a great catch and i'm with him all the time

Lol! I think it sounded amazing. You do look and seem like a great catch, too. image removed

here is a future vision of your life to come!! May it be soon!!

Thats awesome lol but I honestly dont see it happening anytime soon... but I have my photography and my car so its enough for now.

I'm gonna steal that pic btw

I LOVE druit salad, we have cans of it here! I actually feel like some now.

cans are ok. but i like to chop up the apples and the whatnot myself. i just had a giant bowl of it with ice cream and yoghurt in fact. i could go another bowl too. just think of the fresh sweet juices dribbling down your chin, the assortment of flavours on your palate as your tastebuds absorb that bittersweet taste of apple and soft, soft banana in case your having second thoughts of some badwolf.

cans are ok. but i like to chop up the apples and the whatnot myself. i just had a giant bowl of it with ice cream and yoghurt in fact. i could go another bowl too. just think of the fresh sweet juices dribbling down your chin, the assortment of flavours on your palate as your tastebuds absorb that bittersweet taste of apple and soft, soft banana in case your having second thoughts of some badwolf.

Shhh, we have no ice cream

Archived