dumb facebook question

Shudder
Facebook Dating Tricks To Get More ...
Facebook Dating Tricks To Get More Matches

Ok i didnt know where to put this.. but recently I've been coming accross more and more profiles of girls who have their profile pics of themselves kissing other girls..

like whats the deal with this.. are they looking for attention? most of the time their profile is on private and they have like 100000 other friends.. but yea i was just wondering if they realize that they are gonna get more unwanted attention then they're already getting... :s

Ok i didnt know where to put this.. but recently I've been coming accross more and more profiles of girls who have their profile pics of themselves kissing other girls..

like whats the deal with this.. are they looking for attention? most of the time their profile is on private and they have like 100000 other friends.. but yea i was just wondering if they realize that they are gonna get more unwanted attention then they're already getting... :s

makes me sick.....

It's just a recent trend... though, I'm guilty of it myself (not on the lips so much...i just love my friends adn will kiss them even when sober)... some are probably looking for attention. depends on the girl, i suppose.

You probably wouldn't post a picture of it for attention though.

Most girls still think that two girls kissing makes a guy cream his pants.. Yea, it's not a big "Oh wow!" Thing anymore because EVERYONE is doing it. Makes me want to punch people in the face.

the funny thing is a lot of the girls that post these pictures seem to be heavily involved in something that craves attention.. like modelling, aspiring actress, waitress, gogo dancer etc. i wonder what their lives will be like without all the constant barrage of attention?

Archived