Whats with the Coffee?

ponyboy

Probably because coffee can last shorter than a meal, movie, or basketball game, if you feel like really bailing out halfway through.

true. but i view coffee more as a social setting. other people sitting around talking, walking by, etc. there are things to look at so you don't have to stare at each other's face with uncomfortable silences.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because a Hooka Bar just isn't a good place to warm up to each other, and some people just cant use chop sticks, so Sushi is out. I mean, don't you want to get your potential s/o so wired that free association can run its course and you can potentially catch a Fruedian slip that has a sexual context? Lets think ahead here. Or maybe most people just like coffee since the shops are pretty nuetral and friendly. Im gonna see if my next potential date (if ever) wants to meet at our local sex shop. I think she'll get a hint at what type of relationship im looking for.

Bahahahahahahahahhaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is fantastic. I would love to see the look on some girl's face

Archived