my ex-boyfriend broke up with me about 3 months ago after dating for 3 and a half years. we didn't go NC, I always asked if I could come hang out with him as awkward friends...then a little over a month ago we started having sex. whenever I tried to not contact him he would always call within a week. He has also called me drunk a few times and I have gone over his house to party (when I call him when he is drunk he invited me but recently his roommates gf always just invites me and says he always seems so happy when he finds out i'm coming) when we first broke up he said it would take a while for us to hang out (I had to get over my crazy-ex gf crying stage) but when I did come over to party I was going to sleep on the couch. I have never slept on the coach...but have tried many times. We have also both made out with a few people but that it is. He has had a girl hes liked over at his house when I was there and I have brought another guy over. and we don't really talk about it just jokingly but I think we are both jealous...I am at least. and it never works out with other people even though I don't really try. We don't talk much when we are sober but when we are drunk we act like a couple most times. yesterday night he called me sober and asked me to come over and watch a movie at his house and I did and we cuddled a little during the movie (he pulled me over towards him and also asked me to stay over after I got up to leave) and after the had sex and cuddled all night. but just had the same awkward friend thing in the morning and haven't talked since. Also we don't always have sex when I go over, once when I brought some other guy over and he was going to take me home my ex said no that I could just stay there and he held up my hair the whole night taking care of me AFTER I brought the other guy over. and the next day when he called me drunk and I wasn't there said he missed me and wished I was there and that I was cute throwing up the other night. So I'm just confused.

-what does he want?

-is he using me?

-is he leading me on?

-what should I do?

I think you're both just used to one another and are comfortable around eachother and so the sex comes naturally. I think he is using you for sex, but you're allowing him to use you in hopes that you guys get back together.

Once again, this is why NC is good...it helps to maintain a clean break.

Yes he is using you. You have gone from being his girlfriend to being his sex buddy and cuddle buddy with no strings attached. I would suggest you stop going over there, stop making out with him and stop having sex with him because that is not your ticket to getting back together with him...that is your ticket to being used until he finds another girlfriend.

Starting Over In a Relationship - B...
Starting Over In a Relationship - Beginners Guide

Archived