I had fallen for a guy like I have never done before for him to turn around after few months of seeing each other to say he wasnt ready for a relationship due to his recent break up.

I eventually accepted this and moved on met a new guy. This guy who is great is every way but I still find myself thinking everyday about this other guy. If I have these doubts should I leave? I keep ignoring the doubts but they keep coming back. I dont know what to do??

To make me even more confused the guy i fell for and still have so much feelings for has got back in touch and wants to meet up and says he is in a better space now. What do I do? Im so confused. Do I follow my heart or my head?

Please Help!!!

^ Certainly does sound like that.

What I did when I was confused about a guy was take some time off from both guys. Just say you're busy with a project or a course for 3 days... could be ANYTHING. Free yourself from both guys for a few days so to clear your thoughts. Hopefully after 3 days you should have a better idea who you miss more, who gives you butterflies, who you want to see more. When the 3 days are up don't go see both of them right away... think about which one you'd like to be involved with more.

Think about the new guy, no one wants to be the leftover choice...

Archived