He called my u know what the same name as his ex gf?

itsthethoughtthatcounts

I dont know if this is in the right section to put this thread but didnt know where else to put it.

I was friends with a guy and we became a little close...not dating close, but close as in conversation being more than friendship sort of conversations from time to time. He was interested in me, but i didnt feel the same.

He would refer to my "you know what" and say sometimes "So how is Jasmine today?"

I didnt think anything of it at first but then i found out his ex gf is named Jasmine....Does this sound odd to you??

None of us except the OP know this guy so I dont think any of us can give an accurate assesment of his personality or whether or not he's a creep. This guy could be a total jokester who is just messing around. That being said, I do find it odd that he is asking how your vagina is doing. Have you done anything that might make him think it's ok say things like this? Also, a single statement can always be taken out of context, and we dont know the context, nor do we know guy's personality. You're the only one that knows this guy. Use your head.....if he's a creep, then run. If you think he's a normal dude, ask him how Mr. Little is doing. Turn about is fair play. Remember, use YOUR judgement. You're the one that knows him.

Archived