It's official

Chillihead

This very morning I was reading the "Grass Being Greener" thread and thinking "wow that fits my scenario in every way but my ex seeing someone else".

Well, it turns out she is.

She has been seeing her ex over the last week and has decided she is going to back to him.

I'm not sure that that makes me the green grass, or him.

Either way it gives me closure.

I knew something was up and had nearly all the pieces to the puzzle, I just had to find the last piece. which I did and when I asked her if she was getting back with her ex she admitted it. She had been planning to tell me this morning, but ran out of time and I beat her to it.

Congrats you beat her to it! LOL! But hey so what, at least you are no on a path to finding an even better person!

Hey thanks! And yes, for sure. I've got a couple of ladies on a dating web site who want to hang out

I sent my ex the body of the "Grass Is Greener" thread and she freaked at how close it is to the situation. We are cool though - we were joking about it in the corridor just before

• 4 weeks later...

J and I are getting on really well now as friends - I love her as a friend and I honestly think we are getting on better now than when we were together.

I even thanked her for splitting up with me and allowing us to retain our friendship and not allowing us to go down a path that was doomed and one which would have most likely ended up with us hating each other.

So, there was a dry period where we didn't text each other and didn't MSN each other, but the last week or so has seen the return of the texting - we have had some great conversations recently. Also, to cut a long story short has been offering me advice on some of the ladies I have been chatting with on a dating site, and has even been messaging me via the same dating site, and suggesting that we take it MSN.

At work, we have both made it clear to each other that we are nothing but friends but I have to say that we have been quite flirty with each other - not overtly, but in ways that only we know about (if you know what I mean). She has even gone as far as to suggest that she doesn't mind if I call her 'my dear' and 'sexy', etc.

All in all I am thoroughly enjoying my new found friendship with J and consider that I now have the best of both worlds

Thanks for listening

How to End Relationship Cycle
How to End Relationship Cycle

Archived