Day 58 of NC

Well, you know what I was doing last night. It was fun but I know deep down I'm just trying to distract myself from thinking about him.

Sometimes reading about other people missing their special one makes me miss him more.

NC though, and before this is all over there may be 1000 ways to have sex. lol

You know... maybe it's just me, but if you'd stop keeping track of how many days, it might be a little bit easier to forget. I know it's an accomplishment in some sense by keeping strong for as long as you can and knowing how long it's been.... but it's also an EVERY SINGLE DAY reminder of the person you're doing your best to let go...

congrats though...

You know... maybe it's just me, but if you'd stop keeping track of how many days, it might be a little bit easier to forget. I know it's an accomplishment in some sense by keeping strong for as long as you can and knowing how long it's been.... but it's also an EVERY SINGLE DAY reminder of the person you're doing your best to let go...

congrats though...

That's my biggest problem!! Not forgetting to count the days. Everyday i wake up its day 1, day 2, day 3 etc. Never seems to leave me.

You're so right there!! I just wish the ex was the one who treated me better.

We all do in the beginning. But they didn't. And sometimes they never will. It's sad, but that's life.

You are someone to be won. A prize. A great catch. He didn't see it. He lost it. Too bad for him. Find someone who treats you like you deserve. Find someone who treats you like a 'little star'.

We all do in the beginning. But they didn't. And sometimes they never will. It's sad, but that's life.

You are someone to be won. A prize. A great catch. He didn't see it. He lost it. Too bad for him. Find someone who treats you like you deserve. Find someone who treats you like a 'little star'.

Awwwww, your words are so sweet. I think that's often what goes through my mind, he had me, right in the palm of his hand and i slipped away coz he didnt know how to treat me

I am not counting days just trying to make it through one without thoughts of her. I have some good times I have even laughed so I know there is hope but at night and in the mornings I miss her so much and my heart just aches.

Sucks big time doesnt it!! I never get through the day without thinking of him, even when i manage to forget him for a split second, something will remind me of him and trigger the memories and thoughts.

Archived