Seeing 2 guys......

LadyLove

I was in an 11 year relationship which ended in 4/08 took months to get over him before I started dating again....

Dating about 10 guys and stuck by 2.... one of which I have been seeing for about 3 months and the other almost 2.

We will call the 3 month guy 3. The 2 months guy 2. I feel more connected and attracted to 3 but he won't commit though he says he is caable of it but does not know when, he was in an f'd up relationship for 8 months which ended in 3/08.....

the 2 guy has 3 kids, he treats me like gold and wants to commit, but I can't stop thinking of 3, even though 2 is better in bed and kinda treats me like meat (imo anyways because his lack of commitment) 3 is 32 , 2 is 30 and I am 25.... I can see my future with 2 but I think in the long run I might not be happy but I don't know for sure....

I am so confused.....please help

So, does 2 know that you are having sex with 3? Is he okay with that? If he wants to commit with you then he should know that the woman he wants to be with is banging him on Tuesdays and the 3 guy on Fridays. He should also know this from an STD standpoint. I imagine 3 guy who doesn't want to commit is sleeping with other women. I don't think your future is with #2 because he clearly doesn't excite you that much. So why not end things with #2 and #3 and focus on finding someone who both excites you AND wants to commit with you. It is better to have both those qualities in one pacakge.

Archived