Why does my ear keep popping?

So yeah, randomly my ear will start popping for like 30mins. It'll pop if I move, or even when I don't move. Most the time it doesn't really hurt, its just annoying. But sometimes it does hurt and it throbs. Feels like some liquid should drain out. Is it wax build up or something? I'm just curious, and what can I do to get rid of it? Any suggestions?

Yes, you should go to the doctor. The ear isn't something that should be messed with. It could affect your hearing if you don't get it checked out.

My sister had the same problem & she avoided it until it spread to her throat, eyes, & nose. It was a terrible infection that was eventually cured by these eardrops the doctor prescribed.

You'll probably just need your ears syringed, which I think could be described as a deep clean. The doctor can do this, or I think you can buy kits in the pharmacy and do it yourself. If this doesn't solve anything, go to a doctor. The trouble with your ears is something that should never be underestimated!

There are a lot of treatments I could recommend: Valsalva maneuver, ear canal lavage......

But since I can't SEE what it is, I can't recommend anything because this could BE anything. COULD be simple wax buildup, COULD be a perforated ear drum.

Someone has to look into your ear to see what it is.

Archived