For those of you going through a bad breakup list 5 things here you hated about your ex. I find that it helps with the healing process!

Here are mine....

1.) He lied to my face alot

2.) He talked to many girls behind my back, including talking to singles online

3.) He always made fun of my family and my hometown

4.) Never wanted to spend time with my friends and family

5.) Never actually cared or respected me.....

Aww...I feel better!

Not to hijack the thread, but since we broke up on decent note (nothing said in the heat of the moment), I can't even think of anything about her that bothers me. Everything that bothered me while we were in the relationship, now I miss and want back.

Ah, but this is about people who had a bad breakup

Not to hijack the thread, but since we broke up on decent note (nothing said in the heat of the moment), I can't even think of anything about her that bothers me. Everything that bothered me while we were in the relationship, now I miss and want back.

Ah, but this is about people who had a bad breakup

Yeah I am pretty much in the same spot as you Ven lol.

Well we are still 'together' at the moment, however he is treating me really bad.

He's asked me for space, then he text me and now i havent heard from him since. Kinda not knowing where i stand hurts.

x

I have been in this position many times! It's tourture, I know!

1. A general lack of affection

2. Always had a hard time opening up especially about things that bothered her

3. On occasion acted like a sarcastically condescending high school girl

4. Had a need for attention that manifested itself in keeping lots of guy friends around that had romantic interest in her, said I was trying to control her when I said that it bothered me ( I hate having to be like that, but inside I really just wanted her to care enough to NOT do that)

5. I felt like she was flirting with my brother when we went to visit him in California

6. Gave up on us without even talking about what was bothering her

7. Took no initiative in our relationship

8. Wasn't particularly ambitious or passionate about anything

9. The anorexia was hard to deal with, but I don't blame her for that

10. Didn't really put an effort into making me feel proud of myself

I dunno, sorry for the extras lol. Thanks

1. Never found time for me

2. Lost interest in how i was (I didnt get a "How are you?" like...ever!)

3. Ended the relationship really suddenly without warning, if she had dicussed it reasonably we could have worked around the problems.

4. Didnt appreciate the effort i put into her interests. (She was a Japanaese obsessive and i learned a lot of Japanese for her)

5. Never tried to get hold of me, I had to do all of the running. She also stopped texting me completely but still sent texts to her friends and then said she did text me!

You are right that did feel good!

Thanks!

Can I join in, even though it's been sometime

1. He was a boozer and would spend a lot on alcohol.

2. He smoked tobacco in a roll up cigarette, the whole house stunk.

3. He would never complain when his friends asked him to do something for them....he would always complain when I asked him to do something for me.

4. He was unaffectionate

5. He was a womaniser, probably always will be.

6. He was short, slim, had a receding hairline....what did I ever see in him anyway

7. He was a bragger, liked to brag about what he had and would exaggerate what he had.

8. He tried to impress other women a lot. Even told one he had two villas in Spain and owned property in the UK....ROFLMAOOO

9. He was a BIG liar....

Better stop there....my stomache is churning, PMSL

1. Going to assume he lied to me when he told me he loved me everyday, even the night before he broke up with me, and also that he wanted to live with me a month ago?

2. Completely walked out of my life, even though we were "best friends"

3. Cared about his brand new job and people he knew for 3 weeks more than me

4. Stopped taking interest in my life

5. I gave him gas money two days before we broke up! * * * ! That is just sad.

Man, do I ever need this...

1) In a sort of bragging way, said to me only a few dates in "I'm a mean person who takes advantage of nice people." When I asked her why the heck she would say that, she said it was a complement to me somehow....

2) Talked way too much about her ex - she hurt him, he hurt her, I'm wearing earrings from him. When I asked her about it - "oh, I'm so over him."

3) Came over my house to "comfort" me when I found out my brother had a drug problem, and then asks me if I would do ironing for her while I was laying in bed pretty much depressed.

4) Told me I DESERVED to be cheated on by my ex girlfriend, something I told her in confidence. NEVER imagined she would throw it at me.

5) Told me I would never find anyone as "understanding" as her of my problems....give me a BREAK

6) Would say she'd be at my place at a certain time, but would then call at that time and say, "I'm just leaving now." Sometimes, I would get just a text and not even a call. I'd say why couldn't you call ahead and let me know you are running late, and she wouldn't get why she had to...](*,)

7) Violent - broke her cell phone in half one time when I told her I was having doubts about our relationship. Would throw things too...

I'm gonna stop there.

How To Reignite Lost Feelings In A ...
How To Reignite Lost Feelings In A Relationship

Archived