I'm afraid of my friend and I don't know why exactly.

Rokuman

I have a friend that i'm kinda close to I guess. But since she is a girl sometimes I find it hard dealing with her. She takes a lot of things out on me and I just want to help. She appreciates the things I do for her but sometimes when she goes off on me I get confused. I'm not sure how she feels cause she has trouble telling me. She let's it all stack up till she blows up on me.

One time she acussed me of having romantic feelings for her when I strongly expressed that I did not. I had decided to avoid her for a while to cool things down but she confronted me strongly expressing how much she still wanted to me to be her friend. This has happened several times with her and to be honest I'm scared of her emotionally and I don't know what she wants. Most girls aren't so eager to be friends if we get into it and could care less. But she is different. The only female who is like this is my childhood friend but I can understand her, cause we have been friends for years. The girl in question I've only known for like 6-7 months.

eh just immature teasing sometimes annoys. But I'm that way with all my friends. My friend says that he thinks she gets upset because she expects me to be better than that. I don't think she has feelings for me cause I teased her about it and she got pissed about latter. I don't know how she feels, but I find it strange that she is so eager to stay friends at the slightest sign of me being upset. Being good friends with girls is a lot of work emotionally. This is why I'm staying single for a while.

I Have Feelings For Someone Else Wh...
I Have Feelings For Someone Else While In a Relationship

Archived