How long did you take?

cassiana

Oh yeah. I have definitely passed up opportunities with people I've liked or been attracted to. It sucks. You're not alone though. I've never asked a guy out, and I don't know if I ever will, so I can't really answer that question. Often times though, a girl will appreciate it when a guy asks her out (unless she's an annoying person that you don't want to be with anyway), and it is rather hard to turn a guy down in person.

I've liked a few guys with whom I wouldn't have minded something more.

Question is, would they have liked that something more with me and if I they had of wanted something more, than I'm sure they would have made it known...

Missed opportunites isn't something I even think about nor dwell on.

If it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be.

I meet guys I'd like to date all the time, however, I wouldn't even begin to flirt with them unless they show interest first. I like being the chasee and not the chaser.

I always liked being the chaser but now i am liking the idea of someone chasing me, feels good doesnt it??

I'm not optimistic enough to assume the right person will just fall into my lap. The times that I am reluctant to ask someone out is when I have to decipher whether they are hoping I will initiate every step or are uninterested. In either case I will usually not bother and find some else who is a bit more proactive.

Archived