Which is more pleasing?

KAT MOMMY

What difference does it make...it is not like anybody can do anything about it...just like penis size. What counts is the person no matter how they are constructed.

It obviously does matter...You are right there isnt anything to do about it besides change the situation to your liking. And uumm Penis size does count--that lame excuse it's not the size yada yada-is a bunch of BULL. The person does count just like the level of pleasure.

And uumm Penis size does count--that lame excuse it's not the size yada yada-is a bunch of BULL.

I beg to differ on this one KAT. I feel that if you have genuine feelings for a person and love them dearly, size does not matter. Besides they could make it up in a different area. (like if they are good at oral, or fondling, etc).

I beg to differ on this one KAT. I feel that if you have genuine feelings for a person and love them dearly, size does not matter. Besides they could make it up in a different area. (like if they are good at oral, or fondling, etc).

I agree. In a meaningful relationship you accept the person as they are and forget about clichéd ideals.

I am being honest-you have to have enough length to hit that spot! I am too fond of oral or fondling it I am not satisfied. I don't think I can actually fall in love or have a romantic relationship with someone that is not capable of pleasing me.

I have had both and to me the 2nd was more pleasure. Just something about that easy sliding and not having to force it. As for not loving someone because of their size not pelasing you then I really feel sorry for you. As you will never really know true love. With true love the size is not what gives you the pleasure it is being with that person.

I agree. In a meaningful relationship you accept the person as they are and forget about clichéd ideals.

My relationship is meaningful and we love each other dearly. But guess what? The sex is amazing and I wouldn't have it any other way. There is nothing cliched about my idea because it's tried and true. And truth be known a man knows when he's not large/long enough and the last thing I would ever do is fake it. I was with someone that had a small tool and I cared for him in the most patient and loving way and the guy was unstable at best because he knew no matter how long he did oral or how tight he held me that he wasn't able to fully please me. And the thing that was so crazy about it all was that I NEVER mentioned anything to him about the sex-he already knew. He would switch it up and tell me I had no bottom. lol but I know better

I have had both and to me the 2nd was more pleasure. Just something about that easy sliding and not having to force it. As for not loving someone because of their size not pelasing you then I really feel sorry for you. As you will never really know true love. With true love the size is not what gives you the pleasure it is being with that person.

You don't have to feel sorry for me at all because I am in love and it's true and real and guess what--my man wont' be able to please me in that way for an entire year-so if I felt as if that was the basis of a committment then I would be screwed right about now! lol

The size to me is an extra bonus that makes me want my man even more. The pleasure comes from knowing just how much we love one another-Sex and Love is not one in the same. Excuse me but the sex takes me to heaven and back and the feeling I get being with him is more than words can explain.

So I got what I wanted and needed-I just was wondering which type of poom-poom was more pleasureable to the male species

How Long To Get a Suit Tailored For...
How Long To Get a Suit Tailored For A Groom?

Archived