Girlfriend acts cold =\

toblerone
5 Signs That Your Girlfriend is a P...
5 Signs That Your Girlfriend is a Psychopath Ways To Get Over Her

me and my girlfriend are both 16 and going out for 11 months, but since like our 4th month she acts so weird around me in public and msn, the ONLY time she will hug,kiss do funny random things to be in when we are alone in my room, if i hug her in public she pulls my arms off her, and when we kiss she puckers her lips up hell tight and its litterally a split second kiss i dont know it weird and on msn ive never gotten a hey i somehow always speak to her and i never get an enthusiastic anything, even in real life she will say hey to me then like wrap herself around one of my guy friends..

any idea's?

second on this.

Third this!

I also would like you to know from my experience...I'm 38 years old, but not old enough to have forgotten what it's like to be 16!...please please please please just enjoy your teenage years. You have the rest of your life for serious relationships and the issues that go along with them. Enjoy your youth now because you will wish you had when you're my age.

I hate to break it to you but it sounds like she doesn't want anyone to know you're a couple. What that means is that she'd like other guys to see her as available. I'm sorry.

second on this.

Third this!

I also would like you to know from my experience...I'm 38 years old, but not old enough to have forgotten what it's like to be 16!...please please please please just enjoy your teenage years. You have the rest of your life for serious relationships and the issues that go along with them. Enjoy your youth now because you will wish you had when you're my age.

Archived