It has been months...

and I am still not over my ex. I do not understand it. I went months without talking to her and was gettting better I believe. Then one night there she was at a night spot I promote for. I grabbed and asked if she had forgotten about me. She responded by saying I make her feel small because she knows I no longer call her by her name. I pulled her close saying you the truth is I still love you and kissed her on the cheek and let her go.

Later she IMs me upset saying how confusing I am...and she stated in this IM she would be willing to work it out. Turns out she was drunk when I talked to her again on Tuesday via telephone and she could not really remember the night. She did remember talking to me though. I find out she is talking to someone but the situatin is "weird." I once again added her on Facebook...only to be bothered by her statuses. Today I saw one saying her name and "like to make out." She has randomly been IMing me after an IM conversation where I again told her how I felt. It ended with me telling her I will never open up to her again. Unexpectedly she IMed me a few days later for small talk.

I want to be her friend...but a this point I will not be the one reaching out to her. It just hurts that since April of this year...I am not over her...

It can take a lot of time to get over someone. Take it easy, don't rush it, don't be so hard on yourself.

Keep doing the right things, no contact, no myspace/facebook-ing, the balance between expressing your feelings but still keeping positive thoughts in your mind.

It IS hard, just ask any of us who post here regularly. But eventually it will get easier. But don't set a time limit on it, you will have good and bad days, good and bad weeks, even good and bad months. But eventually the bad times will slowly become less and less severe, and you WILL get there.

I must say,wow, sounds like your ex she doesnt deserve a guy like you.

Thought it was sort of romantic that you pulled her close and tried to make it work and she did Not really respond to it, clueless.

some people dont even deserve that kind of attention at all.

I'm in the same predicament refusing to let go a guy that was is not good for me at all, its like an addiction, where you have to try to keep them in your life,any way you can while sacrificing yoru dignity.

take itone step at a time,if you need to see a counselor to help you get passed this need for someone who is clearly not good for you, dont be ashamed to do it.

You cant hold your life for someone who clearly

does not value you,u must try to separate yourself,which means forcing yourself to go on NC,

stop looking at her facebook, its torture

Tell a friend to change your password and not tell you if that will help.

i'm here if you need to still vent about it. hope it helps,

Viv

Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?

Archived