should i try for this guys number when i see him again?

sparkly
If He Likes You He'll Do This -...
If He Likes You He'll Do This - Harsh Truth

i met this guy. he came up to me and started talking.he's a friend of a friend.he got close . told me he was out to have a good time, and he complimented me.asked me questions about where i live and kept looking in my eyes so much i found myself having to look away.and he asked me to give him a lift home.i noticed when i looked over at him he was looking but quickly looked away.my friend said she was watching us and thought he was chatting me up.and told me she thought he liked me.should i follow this up or let it go?

• 2 months later...
i met this guy. he came up to me and started talking.he's a friend of a friend.he got close . told me he was out to have a good time, and he complimented me.asked me questions about where i live and kept looking in my eyes so much i found myself having to look away.and he asked me to give him a lift home.i noticed when i looked over at him he was looking but quickly looked away.my friend said she was watching us and thought he was chatting me up.and told me she thought he liked me.should i follow this up or let it go?

If you're interested, see where it goes.

That being said... Is this the first time you've hung out with this guy? If it is, keep your guard up. I would never ask a friend-of-a-friend where she lives the first time we meet, which makes me wonder what this guy's intentions are.

Archived