Do you talk to each other everyday?

its completely into that couples hands, i mean the contact should remain i mean your going together right? so its just from there on that you decide if your seeing each other too much or too little.

no one else can really make that decision for you.

but within personal experiances ive remained in good contact and seeing them alot, way past that boundry! *smiles*

kel

My ex-girlfriend (I recently broke up with her for something unrelated) loved to talk on the phone. I knew that when I met her, but she was too much. She would call me in the morning to wake me up, she'd call me at least 2 to 3 times while I'm at work, and she'd want to talk on the phone at night for at least an hour, and this was EVERY DAY!!! Let me repeat that, EVERY DAY!!!!! She was driving me bananas!!!. I had no downtime, and when I would tell her that I want to get off the phone, she'd make me feel bad and say things like, "Why you don't want to talk to me? What are you doing that's so important that you can't talk to me?" I work and she goes to school so we only see each other in the weekends, but she was exaggerated. I couldn't just come home and watch TV for a couple of hours in peace. She'd call me for ANY and EVERYTHING from, "Did you see what the girl was wearing in American Idol" to "When we get married do you think that.......yada, yada, yada..." Just thinking about it gets me sick.

And when I went out to hang out even to my best friend's house, she would call my cell at least twice or more, "Hi, what are you guys doing?" in a playful way, not in a demanding way, but it would irritate me sooooooo much. And if I didn't call her, you guessed it, "Why didn't you call me?"

It's probably my fault because it was annoying in the beginning, but then annoying became intolerable and I wasn't honest with her about how much I hated talking so much on the phone. Most of the time, she'll call with nothing to say and I'll be talking the whole time. Then when I tell her to talk, she'd say, "I like hearing you talk."

Sorry for my venting on your time, ghettogirl; I just had to let that out. That felt good . To answer your question, it is common to talk often especially during the beginning, honeymoon stage. I think it's common to talk at least once a day just to check in. As far as seeing each other? I don't think that seeing someone everyday is such a good idea, especially after just 3 months. It's probably best to wait until the relationship grows, but again it really depends on the individuals and whatever makes the both of you happy. Just try to be as honest to each other as possible.