Could this be the ex trying to contact me?

Something odd happened not to long ago. My cell phone rang and it was from a "private number" i accidently sent it through to Voicemail instead of answering it.

No message was left.

A few minutes later phone rings again, same thing, "private number", this time i actually answer it and several times said "Hello, hello, hello" and no one answered me so i hung up on them.

My ex is known for blocking his number and this is about the time he starts waking up. It's usually this time he would call or message me when we were together.

BTW I am on Day 56 of NC.

Am i reading to much into it??

It's very possible that it could be. If they do it again, answer and if they dont say anything just be like "Ok *insert ex's name* I know it's you, your number is showing up so if you are going to call atleast say something." Bet they wont call back

LMAO.....Thanks for the advice, i will definitely do that if they call back.

hm, true. weird. i also got a voicemail (again, private number) from a guy telling me all about his big fat (penis). i didn't recognize the voice, but he knew my name (and it's not on my voicemail message). i wonder if it was my ex disguising his voice? or i dunno, some kind of prank? anyways, Mr. Big Fat Penis never left another message, lol. too bad!

hm, true. weird. i also got a voicemail (again, private number) from a guy telling me all about his big fat (penis). i didn't recognize the voice, but he knew my name (and it's not on my voicemail message). i wonder if it was my ex disguising his voice? or i dunno, some kind of prank? anyways, Mr. Big Fat Penis never left another message, lol. too bad!

What a weird message to leave!!

Is it something your ex would do?

Are u in the USA? I've heard of a thing called spoof calling and u can disguise your voice and phone number.

lol - the message. at first i was shocked, now i find it funny. it was at 2 PM also. kind of a weird time for an obscene call!

yes, i am in the US.

yeah, the ex i am thinking of.... i can see him getting drunk and telling me all about his big fat penis. lol. which is why he is an ex!!!!!!!!

or who knows? maybe it isn't my ex at all? i have no idea. anyways, doesn't matter, because this man with a big fat penis did not leave his name and number for me to call him back!

yeah - your ex too - seems kind of odd to call and not saying anything?!?! weird. oh, whatever.

or who knows? maybe it isn't my ex at all? i have no idea. anyways, doesn't matter, because this man with a big fat penis did not leave his name and number for me to call him back!

yeah - your ex too - seems kind of odd to call and not saying anything?!?! weird. oh, whatever.

What a silly penis LMFAO!!!

It could be him, but I suggest not to think about it. If it was him, would that honestly make you feel better? It wouldn't change anything.

You're right about even if it was him wouldnt make me feel any better, or i guess it might make me feel a little better knowing he still thinks of me.

I really have been waiting for him to break NC and just call or message me.

You're right about even if it was him wouldnt make me feel any better, or i guess it might make me feel a little better knowing he still thinks of me.

I really have been waiting for him to break NC and just call or message me.

It might make you feel better for awhile, but in the long run it won't.

Archived