HELP!!! Horoscopes - is any of it TRUE

dillydilly

Ok Let me explain. I met this guy online. He is soooo wonderful. We enjoy the same things, we talk openly about almost everything. He speaks on the same goals, future plans and desires. So I am a Taurus and He is a Sagitarious. When I look at the horoscopes for compatability it says we are not a great match. That it will not be a lasting relationship - Not a match made in heaven.

I need to know if there are any Taurus Woman and Sagitarious Man out there that are in a successfull relation - marriage. Cause all what I am reading and hearing its totally discouraging me.

I don't' know of any but let me tell you that that stuff is all total rubbish. If you match on real things, like you have said, then that is what matters. If you met a guy that you had nothing in common with but his star sigh was a match for yours would you like him?

Ok Let me explain. I met this guy online. He is soooo wonderful. We enjoy the same things, we talk openly about almost everything. He speaks on the same goals, future plans and desires. So I am a Taurus and He is a Sagitarious. When I look at the horoscopes for compatability it says we are not a great match. That it will not be a lasting relationship - Not a match made in heaven.

I need to know if there are any Taurus Woman and Sagitarious Man out there that are in a successfull relation - marriage. Cause all what I am reading and hearing its totally discouraging me.

I would think the Myers Briggs personality test would be more accurate in terms of assessing compatibility...but even then one should be making relationship decisions based on real interactions between people rather than on what is written on a piece of paper...be it horoscopes, the Chinese horoscopes, Myers Briggs or Aunt Sally's tea leaves.

Horoscopes are just garbage, and shouldn't be taken seriously but more for entertainment. I refuse to believe that everyone "under my sign" is going through the same thing as me, and everyone who is "my match" is going to treat me like a horoscope described him to be......

Seriously? Have you known any other horrorscopes to come true? REALLY come true? Not just a random "something with bother you today" remark?

Don't allow some random, for the masses, superstitious message to ruin what could be a great thing to explore.

I'm skeptical.....however I have found that some people are very 'typical' of the qualities a certain star sign possesses. My SO is a Sagittarius and I'm Libra. He is sooooo like a Sagittarius and does possess every quality, a Sagittarius does.

We are supposedly a 'good match'.....Librans are one of the 'better' matches for Sagittarius. We get along really well.....although he is 'flighty', which bothers me...

For the record, Sagittarians are supposedly, the most 'unfaithful' sign in the zodiac. They get bored easy and look for excitment, adventure and pastures new.... LOL

The secret to keeping a Sagittarian male hooked, is to give him and allow him, all the 'freedom' he needs....

I'm an Indian and most of them are heavy on matching horoscopes before they would even consider someone for marriage. Even then marriages fail in India. So, no, matching horoscopes in my opinion, is not a substitute for how you match in person, if you want similar things in life, if you have similar values.

I truly believe that only God can forsee things and can change course of things. I haven't met a human or a system that can accurately predict future. So, don't worry about such things. Either you go with the horoscope and decide to date only a man that your horoscope says you should be dating or you go with what your heart tells you and never look at the horoscope. You can't do 2 things at a time.

Archived