I want to send this to him, via email. What do you think?

DON'T. I've been down that road far too many times, and it didn't get me anywhere, except in a deep ditch. Let yourself heal, let him "cool off". Believe me, even if you get answers, they wont be good enough, you're still going to wonder and maybe even doubt. It also shows a weakness/desperation on your part, and he wont respect that. I had to learn the hard way.

Thanks lady.

youre probably right.

I just was thinking as i was taking the longest shower ever today about all these things andi i just thought about the early days when we were just friends, miles before we ever dated and miles before i ever considered dating him.

he was always there for me and i was always there for him and it was so long ago and we were such kids compared to today, but yet we're still the same really, deep down.

I remembered our long long long chats on msn late at night every college night, and texting each other every single night about life in general, girls, boys, everything. And then one thing he said really stayed with me. And it was " do you think we're the same?" and i said "yeah, what do you think?" and he said "yeah."

It was a really poignant moment and the reason for which it was was because it was so detached from our romantic relationship that it really makes it all the more special. it was about 2am and it was a microcosm of everything else.

he was truly such an amazing friend and lovely person, it amazes me that so much drama and fighting happened years down the line to cause this. i know full well that if he could ignore all the resentment that he holds, nothing would been any different, and we'd still be having the same old wonderful conversations. its so very tragic for me, all of this.

I know alot of people are against sending the letter and I agree, but Ive been in your position and Ive done those letters. Alot of my friends always told me not to but i still did it. I NEEDED to get my feelings out and I wanted him to know. Maybe he cares, maybe he doesnt but i still wanted him to know how i felt..and if he never responded..at least i know i tried..

Archived