Need Advice! :)

meghanx11

I originally came to this site during my break- up with my ex boyfriend. I found a lot of help, advice and encouraging words. So thanks to everyone who helped me.

Now I need advice with a new guy that i work with. I've worked with him for a little while but all of a sudden have started to form a huge crush on him. I had talked to two girls at work about it. Two girls i thought i could trust. Well one of them spilled the beans and somehow he found out. He has asked other people we work with if it's true or not but no one really knew until now. He has not said anything to me, though. We talk but we haven't talked about what's been said and heard throughout work. He is shy, but I'm not sure if he's too shy to confront me about it or if he doesn't feel the same way.

I don't know if i should say something or if i should wait to see what happens. Any advice would be helpful!

Well he has a huge hint that you like him so he should act on it. Encourage him with friendly smiles, lots of eye contact and shat. If he is interested he will ask. If he is too scared theres not alot you can do. You could risk asking him out but thereally shy will bolt. Sometimes shy people just need time to get used to you.

Archived