good bye bails.

pound111

I know this isnt technicly the right website for this, but i need to write or i dont know what i'll do.

Recently I was informed that my dog of 14 years Bails (Baily) was going to be put down, but im supposed to be moving back home so i figured i could look after her and keep her alive, i loved that dam dog to death and im so pissed off i didnt spend more time with her, anyways the only thing i can think about is she always seemed to have a huge smile just the way breathed i guess and the longest tongue ever shes such a funny dog...but tonight i was goign to get my brother acoross the road so i took my second youngest brother with me for the hell of it (13) anyways bails was outside and i figured she would stay but she kept inching forward so i told my brother to go get sean( the youngest) and i was petting her head and she started putting up her paw like she always does wanting me to lay her down and rub her belly... so i did i rubbed her belly and she just loved it, though it pisses me off for some reason i turned my back to her so i could rub her belly like a mad man boy she loves that... anyways my phone rang i picked it up and stood up yelled to my brothers to wait for the cars .. thats when baily took off...i mean shes done this before but this time there were 2 cars she missed the first one but the second one hit her .... she died but she was still kinda twitching so i sat on the road petting her until i knew she was gone ... Im happy i was there when she died and that i was able to rub her belly one last time and to see her smile... but i dont know if anyone knows how sad i feel... i havent cried in years and im just a mess i miss her so much i cant even take myself to go burry her my father is ... i feel so bad but i just wanna remember beeing with her as she passed making her comfortable... that was bailys last belly petting and im sure the most heartfelt one shes ever had ... im gonna miss her so much.....

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BAILY

I'm so very sorry. Having to witness your dog hit by a car, but you were there for Bails (also my dogs name), and it sounds like she didn't suffer. She sounds like she was well loved and a happy puppy.

And yes, my dog is fifteen and still my puppy.

(((hugs))))

she was loved but i avoided her for a while i feel so bad i didnt spend more time with her thanks for commenting, and portage please give bails a hug for me

Dont worry Pound, dogs love you unconditionally as you know, she knew you as family, tight, no guilt necessary.

If you need to PM i'm here for you.

I am so sorry. The loss of a pet is the loss of a family member and anyone who tells you otherwise has clearly never shared such a wonderful bond. Dogs love you unconditionally. They don't care if you put makeup on or fix your hair or even get out of bed. Simply saying "hi baby!" is sufficient and in that respect, I think they are sometimes even better companions than their human counterpart.

Baily lived a wonderful life. You may not have spent the time you WANTED to with Bails, but that baby KNEW how much you loved . You gave her a great life and let her live on in your memory.

Archived