ideas to spice up a BJ

_chameleon_

hey everyone

just looking for some help with some ideas on how to make going down on my boyfriend a bit more exciting for him - i know he really enjoys it, but it feels like every time i do it, it's pretty much the same!!

i pretty much just alternate between sucking on the head, licking the whole shaft up and down and using my tongue to flick accross the underside of the head...using my hands a lot and i play with his balls sometimes too.

so any ideas you might have for anything i can do to 'spice it up' a bit would be much appreciated - any interesting positions, foods i can use, different techniques etc etc.

thanks!!

P.S. i know someone will suggest deep throating - i'm working on it but haven't quite been able to manage it just yet!

Well....try applying a little chocolate sauce and then lick it off....also, try some whipped cream (from a dispenser). Um, in my opinion, you can pretty much feel assured that he is LOVING whatever you are doing, don't criticize your technique or be too hard (no pun intented, hehehe) on yourself; again, if he is erect and climaxes when you give him head, then you are doing fine. There aren't really that many variations on fellatio that I know of, other than applying yummy sauces & licking them off (NO SALSA, hehehe, OW). Be careful with deep throating. You might gag and throw up and that would not be fun for either of you. He's a lucky man! Have fun!

Just remember -- with your mouth and hands you are creating an imposter vagina, and the 3 sensations men LOVE are HEAT, PRESSURE, AND MOISTURE. Use a combination of squeezing the shaft as the penis enters your mouth, with your lips closed around your teeth, and press with your lips as well...just lots of moisture, pressure and heat...mmm!

I think what you're doing is great. Everything I was going to suggest. As for the deepthroating, Pure Romance has a gel that will kill the gag reflex. I haven't tried it, as I've, ahh, mastered the technique but my girlfriends have tried it and love it.

Look into his eyes, they love that eye contact. Use a little pressure with your tongue,almost like sucking a baby bottle. Do not quit when he orgasms, take him that extra mile. He will squirm but he will LOVE IT. While sucking, snake up his body kissing and touching, kiss him passionately, work your way down his body again and then return to oral.

Not something I'm into... Being kissed by someone thats giving me a bj after or during is actually a bit of a turn off for me, dont know why I just dont like it.

Agree!!

But one way to spice it up, put a ice cube in ur mouth while licking him, it gives him the sensations of both hot and cold. You can also surprise him by giving him a BJ without him expecting it, such as early am before he wakes up... You said your working on deepthroat right? why dont you role play, his the teacher and your the student practising, nothing better than kinky outfits! Just use your imagination, I always say, try everything at least once!

Agree!!

But one way to spice it up, put a ice cube in ur mouth while licking him, it gives him the sensations of both hot and cold.

Never had that done to me but it might be a bit cold... our lil feller donesnt like the cold he might hide...

You can also surprise him by giving him a BJ without him expecting it, such as early am before he wakes up... once!

That would be a huge turn on! I love random stuff like that and I'm sure most other guys would too.

one thing that would drive my ex crazy to the point where he was lifting up off the bed is while i'm giving him a bj i first take his balls into my hand, that first touch he would go mad then i would place my finger or tumb just below his balls and press. His reaction would drive me crazy and turn me on. Give it a try.

Once u get deep throating "under control" try this: deep throat and then kind of swirl ur head while it's in there. I did it without really thinking and it drove him wild.

Also, once u get deep throating down, I like to alternate. You don't even need to do it long. Just deepthroat then return to normal bobbing and then deep throat once in a while so it's not expected.

Another tecnique: sucking very hard.

My ex used to like when I would hum while giving him a bj.... He said the vibrations from my humming drove him wild.

He loved the hot/cold method. I remember once, I had him blindfolded and I would alternate between hot and cold. Since he couldn't see what I was going to do, that drove him even crazier.

How about giving him a bj while on top of him only turned around. 69 position.....He gets a view of your lulu while you are pleasing him.....

Look into his eyes, they love that eye contact. Use a little pressure with your tongue,almost like sucking a baby bottle. Do not quit when he orgasms, take him that extra mile. He will squirm but he will LOVE IT. While sucking, snake up his body kissing and touching, kiss him passionately, work your way down his body again and then return to oral.

I miss having a girlfriend

My ex used to like when I would hum while giving him a bj.... He said the vibrations from my humming drove him wild.

He loved the hot/cold method. I remember once, I had him blindfolded and I would alternate between hot and cold. Since he couldn't see what I was going to do, that drove him even crazier.

How about giving him a bj while on top of him only turned around. 69 position.....He gets a view of your lulu while you are pleasing him.....

Thanks Metro more ideas Yummy....LOL

Just remember -- with your mouth and hands you are creating an imposter vagina, and the 3 sensations men LOVE are HEAT, PRESSURE, AND MOISTURE. Use a combination of squeezing the shaft as the penis enters your mouth, with your lips closed around your teeth, and press with your lips as well...just lots of moisture, pressure and heat...mmm!

not too much pressure, but this girl gets the nobel prize for this post.

Seems like everyone covered all my ideas lol, but here's one more thing you can try if you're good at deepthroating..

My ex would love it when I'd deepthroat him & reach my tongue out & lick his balls simultaneously. He'd also love when I'd try diff positions like getting between his legs backwards, so that i'm sitting on the ground and he's standing right above me.

I think the main key is variety. Don't stick to the same old routine everytime. Change your technique/position around often to surprise him.

Remember the "environment" can create a whole new dimension to a blowjob. Driving... public... outdoors... those type of things... is just as stimulating as the physical part....

And of course the whip cream, sweet foods, extra toppings...

Methods... variety is nice.

(these things apply for men to women as well)...lol

Practicing guitar finger tapping li...
Practicing guitar finger tapping licks #shorts

Archived