Rate my date!

Yates33

I met this girl at a dating site about two weeks ago. We messaged a couple of messages, then got on the phone. Talked a couple of times and finally met up tonight. I picked her up, the whole time we were making jokes, laughing etc...and I noticed she leaned in alot. We got out of the car and I am pretty sure she was a bit disappointed that I was the same height as her as she said she wanted a tall guy in her profile, but I did put my height in my profile. Anyway, as we walked and talked we got some ice cream and she touched me alot, we joked alot etc, she said I had "cute ears" lol and that it was a compliment...I caught her looking my way a couple of times and smiling, but I pretended I didnt see her. After ice cream, then she said we should go watch a play they were showing, but the showings were too late so she mentioned she worked early tomorrow so i took her home. On the ride back, she was quieter, but still touched me (playing around) and was interested in the music selection. I usually go for the kiss the first time, but this time I decided to wait...so I hugged her goodnight, and she said, "thanks...I'll text you."

How do you guys think it went, any red flags?

I think that your date went well. She might have been slightly disappointed regarding your height - but just a little. If she was totally turned off, she would not be touching you and smiling.

I say, that there is a huge chance that she will accept a second date.

Sounds like your date went very well. The height thing sounds extremely minor, if even a factor anymore. Especially with all the flirting going on during your date. definitely give her a ring and let her know if you haven't already you would like go out again but have something planned for 2 dates before you even call in the event she has something planned for one of the dates, then you aren't asking a general question like would you like to go out friday? Chances are you found some common ground intrests so find something to do accordingly.

How do you guys think it went, any red flags?

Hehe...people here will always find red flags, so don't even bother ;-). Date seems good - it was a first meet and looks fine. Ask her out again in a few days on a real date. Don't forget to kiss her...

Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

Archived