Exercises to help it not hurt?

Abbygail
How To Make Him Show More Affection
How To Make Him Show More Affection

I've always been extremely "small" and never found an excercise that didn't make any man over 5" long and 1 1/2 inches in diameter fit without hurting me. I have become the queen of oral sex. I love intercourse with my current bf. He is not too big. I like 'em small.

I heard somewhere that there were some exercises you could do when your boyfriend is too big/you're small. Does anyone know anything about this and if not, know some things that could help? Thanks!

I've had the same problem. We spent weeks on it but in the end it was a trip to the sex shop and a fluke purchase of a product called "Swiss Navy" SILICON LUBE.

It works like a dream. Its the silicon, Its SUPER SSSLIPPERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of the others work.

What it will do is allow him to stretch you out and it doesnt even hurt with this stuff, and then after a couple of times, you dont need it at all!

Will 2nd the "Swiss Navy" brand....lol

Really there is no magic cure. There is a biological difference. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about his size. It is what it is.

Women's sizes do/can change. So from a size perspective it can accommodate more than you might think. Of course your body needs time to change/adapt. Length can be problematic... especially if he is fully thrusting. Positions that limit his thrust ability are generally advised. I think people covered some of those. You can look up Karma Sutra online to get some other ideas.

Archived