Question for the LADIES

thewiseone

if your looking for a long-term relationship what kind of man physically are you attracted to?

as in:

1. Muscular and Ripped (like a body builder)
  2. Muscular and ripped (like an athlete, soccer/basketball/ruby player)
  3. In shape with a little extra (Stays active in the gym can see remnants of a six-pack)
  4. Extra for love (the average guy that hits the gym when can)
  5. Thick (does physical work but loves a beer and some fast food)
  6. a whole lotta love (bring him his food cause he ain't getting up)
  7. Skinny organic guy (doesn't workout, eats healthy naturally skinny)

be honest and please explain to the best of your knowledge

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have a type per se. For me it's all about personality. I've liked some pretty heavy guys because they had so much peace about them. I've like some ripped guys that really turned me off due to their self-centeredness. In general it's better when he can keep up but that doesn't take much muscle, just stamina.

#2, i like to keep in shape so I'm hoping the guy would as well.

#3 is confusing, how could you have a 6 pack but a bit extra as well? a 6 pack is pretty lean

I've never been a fan os skinny guys or fat guys who don't take care of themselvs

however, I'm hoping there is a brain that goes with my #2 muscular ripped guy!

2, 3, and 4 for me! I'd rather go for average guys though, not too muscular/ ripped and certainly not one that spends too much time at the gym, so I'm going more for number 4. As long as they're not overly thin or overweight I don't care much for body, face is more important to me.

I have to say I do prefer a guy 'well made', but not as in having bodybuilder muscles, fat, or obese and I don't go for skinny men.

Saying that, my ex H was on the thin side.....

It is a total waste of time having a 'type' and because you don't often end up with what you may have been/or are looking for.

Sometimes people come along who we sooooo may not be looking for, but something just 'clicks'.....

I actaully have to wonder what turns a woman on to a skinny guy, as you say above dragonlady (coincidence that I see you here haha - not chasing your posts around lol) ... they just are ... well ... not equipped. I'm not trying to slash them, but most men are either bulky, big and tall, or athletic. Skinny guys as far as I know are those ones who spend their days in front of the PS, or are just (in my own observation) the pathetic ones with no aggressive drive or competive bone in their body.

Don't go lighting my azz on fire for that, but from where im ...er.... lifting weights...hahah thats how i see them.

How do you see them?

I actaully have to wonder what turns a woman on to a skinny guy, as you say above dragonlady (coincidence that I see you here haha - not chasing your posts around lol) ... they just are ... well ... not equipped. I'm not trying to slash them, but most men are either bulky, big and tall, or athletic. Skinny guys as far as I know are those ones who spend their days in front of the PS, or are just (in my own observation) the pathetic ones with no aggressive drive or competive bone in their body.

Don't go lighting my azz on fire for that, but from where im ...er.... lifting weights...hahah thats how i see them.

How do you see them?

Grow up, did you ever stop to think that some of the skinny guys have medical problems and cant gain weight or maybe they cant afford as much food as others?

The thing I cant believe is chicks fall for guys like you, I'd pick a skinny person over an * * * * * * * like you anyday.

For a long term relationship, mine is somewhere between 3 and 4. I like a guy to be lean and fit but I don't want him to have too much muscle or too much fat. I like him to be comfortable in his body though. I don't like it when guys are all down on themselves but I like them to look and feel 'real'. If they're too ripped I feel like it consumes too much of their time / energy maintaining that. I'd rather date a guy who is comfortable with the way his body is meant to look. Moderate diet, moderate exercise.

That's what I thought about my ex. I thought he wouldn't hurt a fly...well...you know what happens next. At least it wouldn't have been so bad with someone who was closer to my strength range. I'm only small (5'5 and 110 lbs).

So, I'm not exactly stereotyping, but you get burned once, you don't do it again- at least I don't. Besides, there are plenty of hot, skinny guys around. I'm happy to have them all to myself.

Sure...but in my opinion, thats narrow minded. (sorry)

Because you're generalizing. I understand that you were hurt and dont want that to happen again, but theres no guarantee that all skinny guys are gonna be oh so gentle.

Guys regardless of their size are generally stronger than girls so if he intends to hurt you, you're gonna get hurt. Sorry to be so blunt...but its the truth.

Archived