Being Too Sensitive

infinitism
#FRIEND_ZONE. HOW TO MOVE FROM FRIE...
#FRIEND_ZONE. HOW TO MOVE FROM FRIEND ZONE TO A MORE #EMOTIONAL CONNECTION

Drink - liquid confidence.

I'm just joking. Seriously, the only way to be less sensitive is to be sure in yourself. Do something to make you know that your good. Like work out or something. It'll make you feel better and be more prepared for the next potential insult

As you get older, you realise that the world on the whole doesn't really care that much about you. Most people are terribly focused on themselves, and think that everyone is watching and judging them. They're really not - they are thinking about themselves!

I think you might be quite young? It's definitely something you can work on, being less sensitive and reliant on other people's opinion. I struggle with it too, but there are people who will like you, people who won't, people who will think you're gorgeous, people who won't. YOu have GOT to develop a sense of security in who you are, because you are never going to get everyone's approval. No one get's everyone's approval.

Being sensitive to what other people say about you says a lot about your self esteem and your self confidence and the way you think of your self.

Get your self reading some good self help books, listen to some tapes and even get yourself to some seminars. They are well worth the time and effort.

As you get older, you realise that the world on the whole doesn't really care that much about you. Most people are terribly focused on themselves, and think that everyone is watching and judging them. They're really not - they are thinking about themselves!

I think you might be quite young? It's definitely something you can work on, being less sensitive and reliant on other people's opinion. I struggle with it too, but there are people who will like you, people who won't, people who will think you're gorgeous, people who won't. YOu have GOT to develop a sense of security in who you are, because you are never going to get everyone's approval. No one get's everyone's approval.

So very true!

Archived