I don't know

miya
5 Signs of A Strong Friendship – ...
5 Signs of A Strong Friendship – Spotting A True Friend

I'm close with this guy and we usually talk on the phone every 2-3 days. He always returns my calls. We met for the first time three weeks ago for coffee. It was short. Since then, he hasn't returned my calls or messages. It's been two weeks now. I called him and he didn't answer. We were close friends and I thought he was interested in more. Now I don't know what happened. I'm trying to give him space. I hope that this doesn't work against me and drift us further apart. I need help with this! (I also like him)

Sounds to me that you are and have already drifted apart and it's all his doing....no contact or response from him for two weeks??

He is the one choosing not to communicate, nor is he replying to your mails, etc.....and this lack of contact seems to have come about, since your 'first' meeting.

I'd cut your losses and move on. This completely smacks of 'no romantic interest' on his part....and my guess is, is that you were letting off vibes you would like more, hence his disappearance altogether. Men don't disappear on women, they have an interest in.....

Archived