Ready to tell all of you the conversation I had with my crush

winter whiteout

I just got home from work. My crush was not there we are the only department open on the second floor. But I was talking to a co-worker of mine and told her what happened with my crush and she said she is going to do some investigating and find out if he really is available and whatever she can find out. She said she won't let on it is because of me. She knows how to do things like this and I have seen her in action so I feel comfortable for her to do it.

Also I am going out with her and her boyfriend and some other co-workers on Thursday at a Sports bar called the Distillery. I know there are a ton of men there and as long as there is hockey on and I am with my co-worker friends I know I will have a good time. My co-worker made the comment that if I like some guy that I see her boyfriend will go up to him and ask if he would be interested in meeting me. I laughed my butt off when she was telling me all this. This is all in fun which I have not had in a VERY long time. I don't want to put my eggs in one basket with my crush and maybe by doing so I will be more happy and easy going which might make him more attracted to me. But the point is if in the end for whatever reason I never go out with my crush yes, I will be disappointed but he won't be the only game in town. I did not go through 3 years of grueling pain and therapy of getting over my ex husband just to be upset that my crush in not interested. There are a TON of men out there. I just chose to not be out there. So-

I'm coming out-----!

Thank you for all your advice and help. I will keep you updated to what happens with my crush and what happens in my new adventures!

Before you move on ,get an answer from this guy.Why would he have told his friend that he liked you if he didn't?.Involving your friend is a wise move ,let her find out if he is truly interested.

I will always be open to date my crush but like I said I don't want to put my eggs in one basket. I just think there might be more to the story that I don't know and I am hoping my co-worker can find out something. I mean I have known him for a little over a year and nothing has happened. I don't want to go up to him in his office anymore. At this point if he does want to go out he has to come to me. I have gone up to his office 4 times in the past month and he has walked by my department numerous times but won't look me straight in the eye. He really can't come up to me because I sit in cubicles with my co-workers and there are 15 people in my department. I think he could at least smile or wave at me when he walks by but he doesn't. I guess I will have to play this out but I will be very open to meeting other men that catch my interest who are also interested in me. The fact is I have been in fantasy mode for way too long and it is time for me to actually start dating again.

Archived