Sexy idea for the ladies

EvanInSpace

I had to share something that my gf tried last night! When we went to sleep last night she was wearing the usual PJs and tank top.

But she must have changed sometime in the night because when I woke up to use the bathroom and got back into bed I noticed she was wearing some really sexy lingerie, garter belt, beautiful bra.

Needless to say I immediately woke her up with a couple of well placed licks and we had one of the hottest times of our relationship. It was a complete surprise!

She said she had read about doing it somewhere... let me tell you it worked! Try it out if your relationship could use a "surprise"!

Hmm yeah, good idea. But why is it always up to the women to add the spice to a relationship???

Whats up with the men trying to ignite more passion.....like buying that diamond necklace we spotted and pointed out to you

Not all men...I've been know to bring a little something different to the bedroom.

Hmm yeah, good idea. But why is it always up to the women to add the spice to a relationship???

Whats up with the men trying to ignite more passion.....like buying that diamond necklace we spotted and pointed out to you

hahahahha! good one..

thanks for the tip btw EvanInSpace. Never even thought of that one

Wow! That is such a great idea! I thought to buy some underwear and dress up really sexy. But nervous that I'd feel uncomfortable or he would think it wasn't me etc.... but doing that would be a great idea. We wake each other up in the middle of the night a lot... and the love making is on top of the world.

Archived