gspot orgasm

idls
Practicing guitar finger tapping li...
Practicing guitar finger tapping licks #shorts

I have previously posted threads about this.

Anyways, last night I tried for probably 15 minutes, but I ended up just clitorally orgasming (twice), it didn't feel like I was close to gspot orgasming I want to so extremely bad, it seems like I am doomed

also I AM SO SICK OF HEARING: 'SOME WOMEN CAN'T, SOME WOMEN CAN' WHICH IS IT??? I HATE HEARING BOTH SIDES. and also hearing some women can squirt, some can't. Which is it also? I'd like to believe any female can with work and practice.

ps; does anyone else use an effective sex forum? is there any other popular ones you guys use, I'd like to try out a few others that are actually active

As much as you hate to hear it, It is the truth. some women have enough nerves probably that they can some dont! I can't orgasm vaginally and I want it so bad too... so keep us posted if you find any way for acheiving that.

I second that! I never found a way to do it but when someone comes up with a solution PLEASE post it here LOL

I think its more common that women can't G-Spot orgasm from sex alone.. (penis stimulation). My girl can't orgasm from sex alone, but I can definitely give her g-spot orgasms with my fingers. I imagine it'd be hard for a girl to do it herself tho... well, you'd just have to be willing to hunch over pretty well.

I assume you know where it is, and you've "felt" it, both the physical texture and the response you've gotten. You have to push pretty hard on it to achieve the O. Perhaps intermittently tweak your clit just to move along your sexual response, but only if you don't feel you're climbing.

I can't orgasm with the g-spot unless I use a toy. But clitoral orgasms just come a lot easier for me. Also, it takes me longer to build up a g-spot orgasm, too.

And I can not "squirt" no matter what I do. Maybe there is something I am missing about that but from where I stand I think some girls can squirt, others can't. And I do think all girls can g-spot orgasm but every girl is different. There are so many things to experiment with it to see.

Personally I cannot tell you that the g spot works for all women, I dont know if that is attributed to difficulty in finding it or whatever else. There is a technique that will stimulate the g spot directly and it has never proven me wrong. I will say while all of the girls that I have been with can orgasm from their g spot not all of them could squirt. Once again I dont know if that is because they are affraid to let it happen or whatever else.

gspot is not the same as vaginal... yes it's in the vagina, but a specific spot. Relaxation and getting very turned on is the key.... once you get it a couple of times, it gets eaiser and easier... I can squirt from oral at this point. Everyone is different, but we all have the same basic parts, it's just easier for some. The act of actually releasing the squirt is the most difficult, it doesn't feel very natural at first, but once you get the hang of it... wow... it's the best O ever

Archived