size matter?

cjt1986

Ok ladies ? 4 ya all. Does the size of a mans "tool" really count 4 u? Im only like 4" maybe pushing 5 on a good day lol. Im also handicapped w/ a brain injury so Im worried bout not bein able to give it as hard as a girl would like. It also dont always work right either last gf didnt get hard 4 her but once. Ne tips from the ladies on other ways 2 really rock a girls world?

Is that English?

Yeah, I have no idea what that line means, lol. I mean, literally, it does not make sense to me....

cjt1986, this questions gets posted here a lot. There are a lot of threads where you will find the reassurance that you are seeking. But no, size does not matter. It's about the person and the connection, and love making skills and penis size are not linked at all. When you meet the right person, it will be absolutely fine. Most women prefer an average penis, and you are in that mid-range of 'average'. You'll be just fine!

I believe it is a comfort issue with each woman. I don't think it is something to worry about. You can't change it, work with what you have.

I have heard woman talk about smallish is bad and biggish is bad. In the end its about the connection between the 2 people anyway.

Before I say "size doesn't matter"...let me mention something: size does matter, because in order to stimulate the woman vaginally, you have to be at least 3-4 inches erect so she can at least feel that there's something penetrating her; however, what some men are lacking in size, they can easily make up in other ways.

If we just lay there & a guy just penetrates us...that's not sex...that's humping--that's what animals do. The act of sex is way more than penetration. There's foreplay, passion, kissing, touching, etc. Honestly, if any of those are missing for me, the sex sucks.

Basically, don't even worry about your size or "not being able to give it to her hard enough". Just make sure you're not so anxious & worried about what she's thinking about your size, cuz that'll hold you back from "performing" your best.

I will say that the OP has posted numerous posts on this site. He has struggled with a relationship with a girl recently. Had some insecurities about that. Has even struggled with understanding his sexuality (possibly feelings of homosexuality). You can read his post log to get to know him a bit better. He isn't someone who just came on board and posted a problem this one time.

This particular topic has been covered quite a bit. However, I realized my mistake in posting a response. I should have been more understanding.

I would still recommend searching/reading previous posts. It is a good idea and will give a greater sense that you aren't alone with your delima or struggle. I would recommend that to anyone getting ready to post.

Pyschgirly is exactly right. Its the connection between the 2 people that matters most. Just be yourself.

\

If we just lay there & a guy just penetrates us...that's not sex...that's humping--that's what animals do. The act of sex is way more than penetration. There's foreplay, passion, kissing, touching, etc. Honestly, if any of those are missing for me, the sex sucks.

Basically, don't even worry about your size or "not being able to give it to her hard enough". Just make sure you're not so anxious & worried about what she's thinking about your size, cuz that'll hold you back from "performing" your best.

Sorry things got rude, we are a welcoming forum and I would hate for anyone to say mean things to me like that.

The best advice is to be relaxed and have sex at the most comfortable time for both of you. Size does matter, and each woman has her preference- but it doesn't mean you cannot please someone.

Just go on google and look up positions, oral sex tips, and educate yourself so you are confident!

Sorry things got rude, we are a welcoming forum and I would hate for anyone to say mean things to me like that.

The best advice is to be relaxed and have sex at the most comfortable time for both of you. Size does matter, and each woman has her preference- but it doesn't mean you cannot please someone.

Just go on google and look up positions, oral sex tips, and educate yourself so you are confident!

Just like there are men who prefer different size chests on women, they are women who prefer different size penis lengths. All you can do is work on your own skills and just like Ipigenia says, be confident. If you focus on the things you have no control over, you will work yourself up for no reason. Focus on the things that you can, kewl?

Archived