1st and 2nd months of dating quesitons

cruzer

I asked this girl for her # at the beginning of the month, and we have since went on 2 dates. Im not sure if that means we are dating or what because so far no plans for a 3rd date however i know she still likes me. so are you considered dating if u get a 2nd date or when something is said or asked about it?

Anyways one question i have is 2 dates in the first month of having her # how does that sound? she is kinda busy because she has a kid and work so i guess this plays a factor. she has not dated since breaking up with her ex who is the father but it was around 8 or 9 months ago.

my last question is how many dates in a months time sounds alright? im sure everyone is different depending on how fast and how slow they want to go plus how busy they are i guess im just wondering how we are doing because she has canceled one date but we did it the next week. she mentioned doing something one day then i asked her as it was coming up and she said we were not going to do it, but then asked if i was mad lol

To the first part - my boyfriend and I never officially said we were dating. Ever. I just recently discovered that its not that important to make that label. One day, when the two of you are together, someone will ask you "Are you two dating" and the two of you will look at each other, smile and say "Yeah, i guess we are" (as long as all goes well!)

Anyway, 2 dates in the first month doesn't seem that bad. Thats once every other week, which is ok for the first month. As you get more important to her, you'll be in her life more. Also...if you guys don't go out on a certain week, maybe give her a call just to say hi. That way you'll still be on her mind.

Your ok with how your doing so far. The dates will increase as long as the interest is there. Promise.

thank you for the info

i guess i should also mention we work 12 hour shifts, one week we work only 2 days, and off the other 5. but one week we work 5 and only off 2, so i guess im just not thinking it through. with only 2 days off she probably has 2 much stuff to do with her kid, so 2-3 dates per month is probably all i will get till the kid is older.

Archived