If your relationship wasn't that great?

When you were with your ex, you weren't happy. He mistreated you. He mistreated you when you were apart too. Basically, your interactions with him haven't really been positive. All your friends dislike him and say he wasn't good for you. They've been saying this for quite some time now.

Has anyone had this happen and -still- pine over the ex's acceptance?

If so can you give me some advice please? Thanks.

It's a tough thing to care for someone who did you wrong in anyway. You always think of the better things instead of the bad things about them. It's hard liking some parts of someone who isn't doing you right. You just gotta find that part of you that knows you deserve better and bring it out.

Im kinda glad i found this because im really starting to see how much i look for that acceptance. I know its not doing me any good but i just try to deal with the low points where sometimes there isnt much you can do to change the way you feel to get yourself thru those emotions and feelings. Its just that wasnt getting me to far because im now trying to move on or past all of this. I also see that it also matters alot what you think of the person. They say as you get further away from it all things start to get clearer so that helps. I just dont know what that time is for everyone how its different. Also i guess in my case it might be other things as well that could be causing you to hold on. I guess in my case it was just how hard it was for me to see things change and really not be able to deal with it at all. its actually still pretty hard for me.

Archived