TWO Days til Seperation

Answers

I have two days until I am thousand miles away apart from this girl I met. I'm not sure what to do. It's all troubling, since the time we've been together, she's been always shy. And, with me being shy, although not all the time, slowed down the progress of us knowing each other down. Plus, to make it worse, we'd only seen each other a few times a month.

A brighter side, we've been on a date and everyone close to us know about our attraction. I get this gut feeling that since family is revolving around us, they'll secretly try to keep us together - even when I'm going to be away from her for a quite a long time.

I'm not sure what to do.

I was thinking about giving her a gift before I leave, because I'm sure I'll be seeing her or someone close to her before I leave. This, then is when I give her or her friend a gift to give to her. Which may strengthen what we currently have with each other and open a relationship communication over long distances.

Although, I'm also maybe thinking (but against) about dropping it. The chemistry is there and I want to get to know her much more, but time and will isn't on my side. There's going to be a lot of other girls out there and not stressing over this would probably benefit me. But, when thinking about her, what will she be thinking when I totally ignore her? I like her a whole lot.

I really don't want to leave it as it is. To ignore the situation.

I want to give her something, something to show that I still like her. Which is the ring I have on me, that I am thinking about giving to her.

But, it feels awkward, with so little time we've spent together. Only been on one date and spent a lot of our time in silence. It seems like such a broad move to do. Although, I just know that there's chemistry - which gives me the idea that doing that, the gift, is a good idea.

My mind is just going back and forth.

Giving her your ring sounds very sweet. You seem worried about how she will react.. I can guarantee you that if you don't do/say something then you will feel ten times worse with regret after she has left.

I can't tell you how she will react, and no-one here can. The only thing you can do in this situation is to do what you want to do, which is to show her how much she means to you. You say she is shy, my sister is shy and if the guys she has dated never did 'broad' things like this, she never would have told them how she felt, so go for it! If she reacts badly, then at least you won't be regretting the lost opportunity.

Think of it this way; If you had to choose between a few days of embarrassment and months (maybe years) of regret and what-ifs... Which would you rather?

Yep, exactly. I know the outcome of not doing anything: regretting.

I think it has to do with my own confidence. I've already done something more huge than this, making her all blushy multiple of times. I KNOW she likes me, but why am I like this? I can't put my finger on it. I've already decided to give her the gift, but I'm all mangled in my own thoughts.

You're probably right about me emphasizing on about her reaction. But, it's the sort of thing I shouldn't worry about.

Archived