WadeCure
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?

(emoticon above for some humor so this isn't completely mad)

anyway im gonna just let it out to people who care and are willing to listen.

very mad today.

it really really makes me mad that my ex decided to break contact and email me a little over a month after I asked her "please don't talk to me ever again" and after she said my things were gathered up two days later I said "I asked you not to talk to me please respect that. I'll have my friend pick it up." She said to me "hi, how are you?" and then two and a half weeks later a text "hey, hows everything going?" - this was about 11 days ago. I ignored both messages and will continue to ignore. I absolutely am furious that she should deliberately disrespect my wishes to never hear from her again and do that. Of course that throws my mind into a frenzy wondering what her intentions are. Logic says that whatever it is, it's not good.

I'm mad at myself for going over these two stupid small one sentences "how are you" messages over and over and over and over again. I'm mad at myself for having to post this. I'm mad at her for doing this. This could have all been avoided if she never contacted me. I really hope me ignoring her had an effect (not a getting back together effect because I don't want that despite my stupid hearts longings and I'm determined not to act on emotion but rather something else, a showing of solidarity/strength or "I don't need you" or whatever, in case it was an attempt to get an ego boost (likely knowing her))

so it's been 2 and a half months since the break up, 2 months NC on my end, 11 days on her end. my friend says that the messages probably won't end, that i should change my number, block e-mail, etc. etc. i haven't been able to muster the courage to do it. maybe i really want to get back together and im outwardly denying it and am waiting for her "lets get together" mail. it sure sounds like it when i read what i write.

what the hell is wrong with me? i think i need therapy. but there are no therapists here within a 100 mile radius! grrrrr!!!

(more emoticons to cheer myself up humor)

wait a tomato?

You dont need therapy, these feelings as nutsy as they are are so normal. I'm afraid to tell anyone what I really think and feel cause they would think I've lost it. It just hurts...period!!!! You are not alone in this. I am in anger/hurt/sad mode back and forth. It's been 4 months for me.

Therapy might help, cause you can vent. I have alot of hateful anger brewing up inside and one of these days I'm afraid the wrong person is gonna get the bad end of it.

Just keep nc and try to vent on here. Keep the tomatoes handy....lol

I feel like death.

I mean I absolutely and utterly feel like death. I'm so very pissed that my ex contacted me after asking for no contact in the form of "please don't talk to me ever again" and "I asked you not to talk to me please respect that." What about that does she not understand? It's simple. PLEASE. DON'T. TALK. TO. ME. EVER. AGAIN. I feel so disrespected. She has opened healing wounds.

Yet, she contacted me. I asked our mutual friend to pick up things at our apartment that was remaining when I left there. Why couldn't she contact him about my additional things? They hang out sometimes. What the?!? Why couldn't she contact him? Why two months later after that do I have "a bunch of stuff left over?" I have wracked my head and can't think of what else could be missing, I thought I got the most of it. I don't even care about the rest of the stuff anymore. She can pawn it. If she really really respects me and wants me to have my things back she can contact my mutual friend. Why didn't she do that in the first place? I NC'd nearly a month ago when she said "Hi, how are you?" in an e-mail, I NC'd after she texted me two weeks later "hey hows everything going?" I'm still NC'ing still after the last e-mail - I don't want to give her any power or control, I want to keep NC. I'm so very mad at her. If she's truly being respectful about my stuff... why couldn't have contacted my friend about it? * * * .

Buuuuttt.... before you guys jump to conclusions that she's wanting contact from me:

I asked another mutual friend who probably still looks at her MySpace (the one who told me about her seeing her low life buddy that I mention in the no contact challenge) and he tells me I'm overanalyzing, that he thinks she is truly being respectful about my stuff. My mutual friend probably knows that she is seeing someone else (of course I don't know this so this is not confirmed, I don't know, and I don't want to know - but going on her dating history she is a relationship jumper so I wouldn't be surprised. I'm going to ASSUME she is.)

I'm very very pissed at my ex for continually disrespecting the simple request PLEASE DONT TALK TO ME AGAIN. My other friend who doesn't know her says it will continue. GET OUT OF MY LIFE EX. LEAVE ME ALONE. STOP HURTING ME.

Ask your friend to tell her you're pursuing a restraining order against her. That might do the trick! She's contacting you when you've expressly asked her not to because she's selfish. Doesn't care for you, and what's best for you, and probably never did. A lucky escape my friend, though it may not feel like it! Keep going, it sounds like you're doing great.

Archived