Okay so last Saturday my ex. calls me in a rage and tells me that I can't go to a halloween party. She says I can't go if she can't go. She then proceeds to tell me that she is going to make sure that I can't go and said "i will be right down to your apartment".

I go outside to my parking lot and she is sitting right next to my car in her car. So I walk towards my car and she starts to come at me in her car. I had to jump out of the way or she would have hit me. She then roles down her window and has a raging tantrum about how she should be able to go and not I. I think she is CRAZY. She is the one who fell into another guy's arms less than a week after we ended our 7 year relationship.

They are my old college friends who were having the party. I introduced her to them.

Now today she text messaged me about my son. She wants to know if she needs to get him a christmas present. I ignored it because I told her on Saturday that I need my space and NC. Then she calls during her lunch hour and say's I have something of hers that is actually mine. She needs an air matress for the upcoming holiday's.

I am just so sick of this crap. I told her she needs to let me go and I will do the same for her. Why does she keep pestering me?

I do not want to break NC so what can I do?

Early on after the break I did all the needy, selfish begging stuff. It wasn't getting me anywhere. I also maintained LC for about 4 weeks. Why can't she just let me heal in peace?

Why can't people just breakup normally without having any bad blood? That is what I wanted because I thought that there was a good possability of a friendship. She changed that the day she went with the other guy. Now my son can't have relationship with her either. She hasn't talked to him or visited him in over 3 weeks. He was 1 when we started dating now he is 8. She helped raise him. Why does she hurt herself?

Why can't people just breakup normally without having any bad blood?

Because a lot of people can't move on or get over that other person with just a friendly breakup. It doesn't finalize or give them closure emotionally. So by creating a big fight and breakup...it justifies the end of the relationship in their mind. I agree it's bizarre, but reality.

Because a lot of people can't move on or get over that other person with just a friendly breakup. It doesn't finalize or give them closure emotionally. So by creating a big fight and breakup...it justifies the end of the relationship in their mind. I agree it's bizarre, but reality.

We never had that fight I guess it was sort of a mutual thing. I didn't even really believe it until she went with the other guy. Then I really believed it and fell on my face for about 3 weeks. Lost all dignity and confidence. But after last Saturday I gained all my personal power back. She took herself of the pedastal. Last Saturday might have been her closure I don't know?

Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?

Archived