Ok.... this is getting creepy

Raistlin
How To Reignite Lost Feelings In A ...
How To Reignite Lost Feelings In A Relationship

Early last month I met a girl that stole my heart. A week later... she crushed it and went back to her ex.

I spent 3 weeks pining over her and fighting to get her to come back to me. I gave up when she told me to stop contacting her... and she contacted me 2 days later, and came back to me.

The next day, she went back to her ex. (>.

Throughout that, my mom was in and out of the hospital twice. My mom was sent home again, and after that girl went back to her ex the second time, I started thinking a lot about my ex of 2.5 years that broke up with me in April.

(If you read through my history, I wrote about thinking of contacting her 2 days ago)

2 days ago, my mom went back into the hospital.

Yesterday, I got another extreme shock. My ex wrote me an e-mail. She basically apologized for being such a b---- to me during our time together and especially during our break up...and then tried to convert me to her new found religion.

I wrote her back and basically thanked her for taking the time to write me. I told her about my working on me and what not, and kept it simple.

I don't expect her to write back as I gave her no open doors and asked no questions. She asked about my mom as it was a status update on a social network that tipped her off, but I didn't tell her about my mom at all.

...I'm getting weirded out. All of this up and down, back and forth, and random past cropping up in the last month is really getting to me. It's all too circumstantial for me. I believe that everything happens for a reason, but WOW. My mind is blown right now.

I don't feel sad, hurt, longing, or even care about much other than my mom at this particular moment. But I have no idea what to think about all of this because it's too much for it to be random chance, to me.

Just the fact that all of these trying things are happening at once, and in a specific order. If my ex had e-mailed me before this girl tore my heart out the second time, I probably wouldn't have been able to be level headed. It would have been "OMG what do I do? Does she want to reconcile? What I do want? AHHH".

Instead, it was "Hmm. Didn't see that coming. Now go away."

It's almost like this had to happen AFTER I've started to grow emotionally stronger. With my mom going in and out of the hospital for the last month and the girl of my dreams flitting through my life twice, I've had to man up and change my whole attitude.

It seems "creepy" because it all came crashing down at once, and only after I was prepared.

Archived