Anxiety & low self esteem is increasing..

Lately I can't stop obsessing about if I'm attractive or not. I know there are so many other important things to worry about but for a long time I've had low self esteem & it's seem to increase lately. I've always felt unattractive & I see so many flaws in myself. As a child, I was picked on a lot at school & I felt unaccepted which made me severely withdraw and hate myself. In high school, things seem to get worst as I started getting acne & I became very quiet & shy. What's funny is it didn't stop me from getting compliments & getting hit on. But I never felt attractive even when people complimented me.

Recently I went on a date with a guy I met off of a dating site & he turned out to be a real jerk. He kept making sly jokes about my skin being bad. I know I sorta set myself up for it since my skin is not in the greatest condition. I basically had enough to the point where I just left him because I can tell, if things pursued with this guy. He would just be verbally abusive. He told me to lighten up and it was just a joke... I deleted him on my phone number and blocked him.

There's nothing that seems to work for my skin. I've visited two derms and they've gave me things that didn't do jack for my skin. I'm done with them. My skin is uneven and I have marks and bumps everywhere. I feel so horrible.I don't even like to look at myself in the mirror because it makes me depressed and my anxiety gets the best of me that all I can do is worry about how I'm looking in public.I went to the mall with some friends a day ago and I went to the dressing room to try an outfit on & I looked at the mirror. I was so disgusted with myself that I had to run out of the store.. run into the bathroom and cry. I don't even like to go out much because how I'm feeling. I don't know... I don't know how to feel confident and good about myself..

Stop beating your self up and love yourself. The kids in school were just being kids and that is not to be carried over to your adult life. YOu are a beautiful person because you got a heart you soul and you got spirit. OK> As far as the skin issue don't just give up on trying to correct it. I too had the same problem after I had my daughter-nothing seemed to work either. I tried all it all too. But Noxema works wonders. Clean your face super clean to where it sweaks put the cream on leave it on for 3-4 minutes or until it starts to tinkle. Rinse then get a face towel wet with the hottest water you can bear to touch. Put the towel over it and allow the heat to open your pores. Try that about twice. Then get a cloth and wipe it gently with alcohol. Do this for about 2 weeks in the morning and night-see what happens.

Plan 2 if that doesn't help try Peroxide and a mild foam soap skin cleaner. Clean it with the cleanser first then apply the rag but this time with cold water. then process with the peroxide. If that is not a go then go for the Seabreeze cleaner-that burns too much for me.

Plan3-the final answer-Biore. Get the whole line of products. The wipes, the foam cleanser, the deep pore cleaner, and the blackhead remover. It works wonders. THis is what helped me after I did the Noxema for a few months.

***DOn't try more than one line at a time.

Overthinking Quotes
Overthinking Quotes

Archived